Dispense Quick


Blood result section

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 47
  1. #31
    Senior Member
    Kungfu_0691's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    682

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Rep Points
    1855029514

    Blood result section

    There's one that says 250mg a week and came back results at 400, I'd say that might as well be none in the bottle. I really like what I'm seeing though. Is there a garuntee that if your bloods suck they will replace? I know that sometimes shit happens though and there Raws could be bunk or whatever it may be.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #32
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,551

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,221
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,695
    Thanked in
    2,785 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Kungfu_0691 View Post
    There's one that says 250mg a week and came back results at 400, I'd say that might as well be none in the bottle. I really like what I'm seeing though. Is there a garuntee that if your bloods suck they will replace? I know that sometimes shit happens though and there Raws could be bunk or whatever it may be.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yep we stand behind everything that goes out.

    That 400ng test result had underlying circumstances that skewed the result. It's been explained by someone who isn't a rep.

  3. #33
    Senior Member
    Kungfu_0691's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    682

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Rep Points
    1855029514

    Blood result section

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Yep we stand behind everything that goes out.

    That 400ng test result had underlying circumstances that skewed the result. It's been explained by someone who isn't a rep.
    Alright man thanks. My next cycle I will be getting my test from dquick. I'm ready to see what they got!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #34
    Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    45

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    100

    i was on DQ's test cyp, 650mg a wk and I got tested because my hormones were all over the place and it turned out my estrogen was way too high and i was taking anastrozole but it was bunk but none the less my test came back at 3300 three days after my last pin. i had to stop at 10 weeks but im coming back for more DQ thats for sure and im going to get someone reputable for my ai, not going thru that shit again

  5. #35
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Dispense Quick's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    5,806

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    679
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    717
    Thanked in
    433 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147383647

    try some DQ AI next time. we have letro and aromasin in stock. arimadex will be back by months end. you do not want to be taking poor quality AI, that is very very important to have dosed properly, overdosed or underdosed and you are in trouble. Quality is always key. Thank you for posting!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie11178 View Post
    i was on DQ's test cyp, 650mg a wk and I got tested because my hormones were all over the place and it turned out my estrogen was way too high and i was taking anastrozole but it was bunk but none the less my test came back at 3300 three days after my last pin. i had to stop at 10 weeks but im coming back for more DQ thats for sure and im going to get someone reputable for my ai, not going thru that shit again

  6. #36
    Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    45

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    100

    Quote Originally Posted by Dispense Quick View Post
    try some DQ AI next time. we have letro and aromasin in stock. arimadex will be back by months end. you do not want to be taking poor quality AI, that is very very important to have dosed properly, overdosed or underdosed and you are in trouble. Quality is always key. Thank you for posting!
    i plan on it, thanks..

  7. #37
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    398

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points
    2040308587

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie11178 View Post
    i was on DQ's test cyp, 650mg a wk and I got tested because my hormones were all over the place and it turned out my estrogen was way too high and i was taking anastrozole but it was bunk but none the less my test came back at 3300 three days after my last pin. i had to stop at 10 weeks but im coming back for more DQ thats for sure and im going to get someone reputable for my ai, not going thru that shit again
    Do you mind letting us know where you got your arimidex from

    Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

  8. #38
    Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    45

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    100

    it didnt work for me and i dont know why but i got it from pharmacom. their dbol was great tho but the anastrozole didnt work for me.

  9. #39
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    143

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points
    859594943

    DQ test Cyp 100mg blood drawn 4 days post injection

    DQ test Cyp 100mg blood drawn 4 days post injection

    6.25 mg aromasin taken day before blood draw.


    Pic is a little fuzzy but total test at 583 ng/dl
    Attached Images Attached Images

  10. #40
    Senior Member
    Kungfu_0691's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    682

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Rep Points
    1855029514

    What were numbers before?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #41
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    143

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points
    859594943

    Quote Originally Posted by Kungfu_0691 View Post
    What were numbers before?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Usually with Watson WestWard etc.. from pharmacy I have varied from between 700-8something on 4-5 days after injection with 100mg. Was sick with bronchitis at time of draw and hadn't yet gotten my antibiotic so that could have had an affect on test levels perhaps? The cyp is without a doubt very smooth and pain free as others have stated. The Cialis has also really been great and kicked ass. The test levels I was a little disappointed in compared to past draws at same lab with my Watson and westward cyp but I was sick at time and willing to bet that could have hurt levels.

  12. #42
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Dispense Quick's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    5,806

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    679
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    717
    Thanked in
    433 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147383647

    i doubt you being sick had much impact on exogenous test levels, but these are perfectly in range. there will always be a small variable from test to test, i would say + or - about 100ng/dl average. its impossible to get the same numbers every time, as long as it is within that range and not huge deviation from the normal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gr8Wall77 View Post
    Usually with Watson WestWard etc.. from pharmacy I have varied from between 700-8something on 4-5 days after injection with 100mg. Was sick with bronchitis at time of draw and hadn't yet gotten my antibiotic so that could have had an affect on test levels perhaps? The cyp is without a doubt very smooth and pain free as others have stated. The Cialis has also really been great and kicked ass. The test levels I was a little disappointed in compared to past draws at same lab with my Watson and westward cyp but I was sick at time and willing to bet that could have hurt levels.

  13. #43
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,551

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,221
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,695
    Thanked in
    2,785 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Gr8Wall77 View Post
    Usually with Watson WestWard etc.. from pharmacy I have varied from between 700-8something on 4-5 days after injection with 100mg. Was sick with bronchitis at time of draw and hadn't yet gotten my antibiotic so that could have had an affect on test levels perhaps? The cyp is without a doubt very smooth and pain free as others have stated. The Cialis has also really been great and kicked ass. The test levels I was a little disappointed in compared to past draws at same lab with my Watson and westward cyp but I was sick at time and willing to bet that could have hurt levels.
    Right at 600 on 100mg of cyp 4 days after draw is a pretty damn solid number.

    I don't think anyone should be "dissapointed" in that result lol.

  14. #44
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    143

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points
    859594943

    Great feedback guys I appreciate it! Not so much disappointed I guess was just thinking I would hit around 800 but I am no doctor so the real world experience and knowledge is invaluable. Sometimes I wonder if I went back to my old 200mg once every 7 days if I would like that better. I have always read that 100mg every 3.5 days wont get your totals as high but will stay more consistent which isn't a bad thing at all but never hurts to maybe change it up for a bit for awhile I guess just to see how the 200mg once per week goes since its been so long since I followed that protocol.

    Then of course theres always adding in an extra couple hundred mg's and enjoying a blast as it has been so long since I have got to enjoy doubling doses!

  15. #45
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,551

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,221
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,695
    Thanked in
    2,785 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Yeah just fill the barrel and have fun 😂

Similar Threads

  1. Dq test e blood result
    By Dispense Quick in forum Source Checking & Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-08-2016, 03:07 AM
  2. HGH Test Result 25.3 - Blood Taken 3hrs Later
    By Basicstero in forum Basicstero
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-09-2015, 04:49 PM
  3. hgh blood result Help
    By rclabwholesale in forum Lab Testing
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-25-2015, 03:48 PM
  4. Igf HGH Blood Result Question
    By drksanctuary in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-17-2015, 10:13 AM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-05-2013, 12:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2019 Anabolic Steroid Forums