Page 2 of 87 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts
    Rep Points

thats what i like to see! how is the hex treating you? any sides hitting you yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by freight train View Post
    Either way I have gotten no pip from DQ gear really impressed so far from the TA to packaging to clean fill lines an very smooth an pip free!!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts
    Rep Points

Woke up at full attention....face feels like I haven't washed it in a week....libido is up a tad which is good considering I added a mgs over what I was guess-ta-pinning prior to this...

Side note...I truly have grown a dislike for arimidex....not just due to negative lipid profile effects but as I have tip toed toward the half century mark the increase in Aromatase has really picked up...even on a low dose of 150-200mg a week if I don't use a aromatase inhibitor on post inject day and half tab in between my markers climb out of range quickly...

With arimidex it is like there is no happy medium sometimes.....I'm either crying to Ozzy songs or.bloated like the post holiday fat ass I am...Aromasin most defiantly makes for a more consistent level of e2...I like around 22-25ng/dl...sweet spot for me...
    All information given is for educational purposes

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts
    Rep Points

i have been having the same issues in my old age. i can notice a significant spike in estrogen related sides post injection, even in low doses. i useto be able to run ove a gram and have little aromatization. now im running 180mg a week and have bad estro sides.
    Quote Originally Posted by s2h View Post
    Woke up at full attention....face feels like I haven't washed it in a week....libido is up a tad which is good considering I added a mgs over what I was guess-ta-pinning prior to this...

Side note...I truly have grown a dislike for arimidex....not just due to negative lipid profile effects but as I have tip toed toward the half century mark the increase in Aromatase has really picked up...even on a low dose of 150-200mg a week if I don't use a aromatase inhibitor on post inject day and half tab in between my markers climb out of range quickly...

With arimidex it is like there is no happy medium sometimes.....I'm either crying to Ozzy songs or.bloated like the post holiday fat ass I am...Aromasin most defiantly makes for a more consistent level of e2...I like around 22-25ng/dl...sweet spot for me...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts
    Rep Points

with aromasin i normally dose the day after inject as a stable..but with adex i have moved the dose up to the day of the inject so it can better midigate conversion during the intial 24-36 hour peak spike...overall aromasin keeps me more stable e2 marker wise then adex regardless...

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    753 Posts
    Rep Points

For years I used arimidex with touchy results. At least for me aromasin works so much better. Hit the big 60 nine days ago so controlling e2 is very, very important to me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts
    Rep Points

69 is a very nice number....my wife likes 68..she always owes me one

Retract 69...I just reread that...lol...my lack of playtime must have my mind in the gutter.
    Last edited by s2h; 01-04-2016 at 08:29 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by jerseydevil View Post
    For years I used arimidex with touchy results. At least for me aromasin works so much better. Hit the big 60 nine days ago so controlling e2 is very, very important to me.
    What are some of the sides you experience with a higher e2?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    824 Posts
    Rep Points

Hit the big 60 nine days ago
    I had no idea. Congrats, JD!

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts
    Rep Points

wow JD, good for you man. i hope im in as good of shape when i hit 60. well done my friend. and i believe i have to make the switch to aromasin and play the dose game. what works for you guys? maby it can give me a starting gauge to try before i get bloods done

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts
    Rep Points

Will be unsealing a NPP this week....I really.don't use many compounds anymore outside of test esters , var or a.secondary compound that doesn't come with alot of negative impact on my bp and prostate..

Things like the base drugs and orals like anadrol etc are no longer viable options....the hex will be a stretch for me....

I used Tren A either last spring of the one before for a little friendly competition and 4 weeks of it eod was more then I cared for...and I don't get all the bad sides like many....so the hex should come with less of side related impact....

NPP I have used from mainly two other shops in recent times and those shops are of high quality ...so the comparision should be similar....NPP like most nandros gives me two pronounced sides ...one is I hold water in my armpits generally and two is I get bumps in the from of a cystic acne but only on my head inside the hairline ...var does it to me also put its more widespread then inside the hairline....why??.I'm not 100% sure as I shower at least once a day...so hygiene isn't a issue...on NPP my prolatin stays in range the time I have checked...but I will be looking for the bumps with excited anticipation..

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    753 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by OLDMANLIFTING View Post
    What are some of the sides you experience with a higher e2?
    Mainly bloating and water retention. Occasional itchy nipples.

Quote Originally Posted by malfeasance View Post
    I had no idea. Congrats, JD!
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dispense Quick View Post
    wow JD, good for you man. i hope im in as good of shape when i hit 60. well done my friend. and i believe i have to make the switch to aromasin and play the dose game. what works for you guys? maby it can give me a starting gauge to try before i get bloods done
    On a blast 12.5-25.0 mg ED (depending on test dose), on a cruise 12.5 mg day EOD.

My days of big blasts are over. Most I will probably do is 500mg/wk of test, with 2 iu's of GH 5 days a week. I like var and proviron for orals.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts
    Rep Points

i have a result in from my test e testing last week. i will release the result here since you and s2h are active, i know blood serum test are crude and can fluctuate from person to person, maby you guys can shed some light.. test was done on 300mg per week. protocol followed was heavys 300mg protocol. followed exact

Mainly bloating and water retention. Occasional itchy nipples.

Thank you.

On a blast 12.5-25.0 mg ED (depending on test dose), on a cruise 12.5 mg day EOD.

My days of big blasts are over. Most I will probably do is 500mg/wk of test, with 2 iu's of GH 5 days a week. I like var and proviron for orals.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Dispense Quick; 01-04-2016 at 09:32 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts
    Rep Points

934ng/dl 7 days removed from 300mg ew of test E on Heavys prootocol is fine..its within range ...seen higher seen lower....props for the labs and post..

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts
    Rep Points

thank you for the clarity!
    934ng/dl 7 days removed from 300mg ew of test E on Heavys prootocol is fine..its within range ...seen higher seen lower....props for the labs and post..

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts
    Rep Points

hey s2. i was doing some further research. i see alot of ugls coming back at 1200-1800! but then i found results from watson test that came back at mid 400's @200mg dose... what is the cause of this.. here is a link

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/th...Watson-results