• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I'm a new memb with a lot to learn on supps HELP!!! lol

oldlag

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just turned 40 and not been to a gym for nearly 15 years. A lot has changed and I'm hoping to learn about TRT or similar as the weight has piled on over the years and I ache like a mother****** most days.

My training ethic used to be good and I reckon with a little help my diet will sort itself out but any advice on supps to use would be really appreciated.

Tbh no idea but I've been ignoring the symptoms for years now. I don't sleep well, I ache all over for no real reason, fatigue, low libido plus the hair loss and other symptoms. I was thinking of cutting out the middle man and maybe try to self medicate with some good advice maybe?. I'm 40 , 5'11" and appx 135kg, that said I am heavy set carrying most of my weight round the waist. I also carry a leg injury that prevents me from some cardio work.

[h=2][/h]

Thanks for all your welcomes, I'm also new to forums so got to learn the etiquette too.

IML Gear Cream!
He's definitely not talkin about gear ( test c, test of anykind) he's taljin about stuff like marketed fat burners and junk supps that supplement companies take advantage of people with weight problems and most of them don't work.

Skipping the middle man CAN be done for trt. You just have to be very careful on dosing and schedualing with bloods until you get it to an art. Your not ganna get it perfect overnight.

Welcome to the forum!

The best supplement, would be for you to cut your calories down.

YUP... Cut Cal's than go from there and get some blood work done...Get a script and go from there.....WELCOME to ASF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The best supplement, would be for you to cut your calories down.

Plenty of info around here and online to achieve your goals,,,read the rules and learn the site,,,do your own research so when the time comes you know answers..

Welcome

www.steroidforyou.com
use code unlisted for 15% off

Back