• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Teenagers! who on here has any?

HFO3

NO LIMITS
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Did you kill any of them or critically hurt them and were you charged with a crime?

Hahaha!!! O shit!! Nope, but want to occasionally. mine is a pre teen. I have smacked her in the mouth when she back talks her mom though

IDGAF!! I'm being me, so fuck you mutha fucca!!

Did you kill any of them or critically hurt them and were you charged with a crime?

Don't have any kids. But I know what your getting at! haha What do they do now? Potential beating in place?

I have a twelve year old daughter and she is good but occasionally I want to smack her over her mouth and attitude.

I have a 17 yr old daughter and have never had any trouble out of her nor do I plan too but if she did I would take her car and anything she loves .Taking there stuff hurts woste than an ass whoopin..Yes I believe in whopping that ass but at this age it's useless IMO.

I have twins daughters and busted their ass plenty...

Sent from my DEA work phone.

I had a step daughter, her boyfriends were scared as fuck, I lost it a few times came close to hitting her she tried like hell to push my buttons, I dont like losing my temper it makes me embarrassed that I let some one get to me like that

There becomes a time in most people's lives that they are completely worthless. That age is 15-17. Most grow out it

I only see mine every other weekend so not much time to get pissed at them. We just hang out. Its kinda nice.

IML Gear Cream!
ahhh... the unspoken bond we share is HUGE... I have real love for all of you:winkfinger:

3 daughters. 1 son.
Daughter 16 in 2 months
Daughter 14
Daughter 11
Son. 10

Good kids. Sometimes had to chew ass all around good kids. For now

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugh so not ready for the teen years. I'm 42 with a 3 year old lil girl.

Sent from my SpyPhone using Tapatalk

Mine were a challenge at times but once their grown its all smooth sailing from there on out. As long as the don't fuck their lives up prior to the smooth sailing part. Honestly, mine did real well for themselves. I love them with all my heart.

I've had people say that my wife acts like a teenager. Does that count?

On the bright side, I have two young daughters and feel like I will be fully trained on how to deal with them.

I've had people say that my wife acts like a teenager. Does that count?

On the bright side, I have two young daughters and feel like I will be fully trained on how to deal with them.

This is exactly how I felt:) I have found there's quite a learning curve, hahahaha

I have a teenager who is pretty well behaved but for some reason all of a sudden upon starting high school just stop caring about schoolwork. He was in all advanced gifted courses and just started failing. He has zeroes all the time from not even bothering to turn things in. Smart kid, but very frustrating to deal with this kind of apathy.

This is something I know he will regret in a decade or two, but getting him to see it now is difficult.

18- step daughter just went off to college. Is a good kid just does silly things now and again but never bad.

16- step son. Cares less about school (highest grade 19%). Is good to his little sister (3). Mom and dad just don't want to be enforcers so I've had to let it go and hope for the best.

14- step daughter. Horrible kid. Mouths off, lies, steals from my house. Blah blah blah. I have never lost my temper until about aug when she called me a ducking drunk (12 pack lasted me 14 days and my mom had just died) she said it cause she was mad that I caught her in a lie and showed up at friends house rang the doorbell and said please send .... Out. She is not able to stay any longer. She lied and hung up on her mom. Got in the car yelled and cussed me out told me I was yelling at her when I was actually quite calm. Then she called me a drunk. I lost it. She found out what real yelling was.

3- daughter. She's an angel. Cares about feelings listens, picks up after herself barely any fits thrown. Man I wish she could be like this her entire life.

I have been the dad to my step kids for 8 years as their own father was a POS drinker and abussive drunk with threats. He once beat the car outside of the basketball game with at the time his 7 year old sitting behind me. Took everything I had to not destroy the POS.

I have a teenager who is pretty well behaved but for some reason all of a sudden upon starting high school just stop caring about schoolwork. He was in all advanced gifted courses and just started failing. He has zeroes all the time from not even bothering to turn things in. Smart kid, but very frustrating to deal with this kind of apathy.

This is something I know he will regret in a decade or two, but getting him to see it now is difficult.
Pay attention to him. Get involved. ASAP. Something is affecting him.

Went through this myself. Went from excellent grades to nearly failing. Lasted a few years and could have ended badly. Did some seriously stupid things.

Looking back it was a combination of problems at home and very poor choices in friends. I felt like nobody gave AF about me. So in turn I didn't give AF about anything.

This may not be the case with your son, but a change like that is a RED FLAG.

THIS is exactly what my teenage son has been doing. He has always been in advanced classes, A/B honor roll, no tardies, athlete, and all of a sudden ZEROS and missing assignments every week. I took every privilege away and gave him his sisters chores in addition to his own. This is helping get his attention, but I still have to remind him to do everything, except eat...lol Good Luck man.

Get Shredded!
Gd, you all have girls?! I don't think I could handle that. I would be THAT asshole dad most likely in her younger years (high school dating etc)

Gd, you all have girls?! I don't think I could handle that. I would be THAT asshole dad most likely in her younger years (high school dating etc)

haha all of my daughters (the 18 yo) boyfriends were always afraid of me. I would try to say hello and they would clam up... The last one I heard them talking and he said if your not going to F me then I'm not going to date you... She proceeded to kick him out of the house... I followed him to the car and said hey if I ever see you around here again you will regret it. learn some respect...... My 3 YO then says the F word.... WOAH WOAH WOAH baby girl where'd you hear that. She says .... friend said it earlier. My daughter hasn't spoken to him sense. Now shes in college and dating a boy that appears to be nice. Had a good little conversation with him why tailgaiting at the football game. The end of that day I told her ok, you can keep this one around he seems to be atleast decent.

haha all of my daughters (the 18 yo) boyfriends were always afraid of me. I would try to say hello and they would clam up... The last one I heard them talking and he said if your not going to F me then I'm not going to date you... She proceeded to kick him out of the house... I followed him to the car and said hey if I ever see you around here again you will regret it. learn some respect...... My 3 YO then says the F word.... WOAH WOAH WOAH baby girl where'd you hear that. She says .... friend said it earlier. My daughter hasn't spoken to him sense. Now shes in college and dating a boy that appears to be nice. Had a good little conversation with him why tailgaiting at the football game. The end of that day I told her ok, you can keep this one around he seems to be atleast decent.

That's good man. As long as she's happy. Sounds like you raised her right.

I don't have kids but I did grow up in a single parent home with my mom. I hated everyone she dated, I gave one fella a chance then she moved on. As I got older I was happy to see her dating. As she ages I encourage her to date and she just tells me that she's old now and do whatever the fuck that she wants and will just ride her Harley and not give a shit (quote from her).

Soo.. Used to be over protective then I got to a point where I just wanted to see her happy.

Good job bud! You know you can rest a bit easier knowing she is making good decisions. We all know how hard it is to get there though...

Back