• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Test E and C Black Friday Sale

Xsbobber

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Here are blood tests from our Test E 300 which is the little brother to the new 500mg versions.

In celebration of the holidays and Black Friday/Cyber Monday were having a sale on our Newest and strongest products to date.

Don't forget the current promo going on as well. Look at the banner in my signature. As always use promo code IRONXS at checkout!

Here are blood tests from our Test E 300 which is the little brother to the new 500mg versions.

In celebration of the holidays and Black Friday/Cyber Monday were having a sale on our Newest and strongest products to date.

Don't forget the current promo going on as well. Look at the banner in my signature. As always use promo code IRONXS at checkout!
Sorry but what's that promo code get me?

Promo code is IRONXS. It's in my signature. Make sure you look at the banner in my sig for the main promo going on.

The dose in those bloods was about 1200mg per week

Back