• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Estrogen, AIs and bulking...

Bulking or not, keeping your estrogen in check is super important for all the known reasons...

I like Aromasin personally for this purpose. The dose will be dependent on how much gear is being used, and in this instance (for bulking) I would run it higher.

Not sure what the question is exactly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How bad is it to let your estro run a little high for a couple months ?

Depends on how little and how you react generally. Some guys will have c cups after 2 months of elevation...some guys won't notice a thing

sent from a remote bunker while banging a Terminator Model T-X

I have taken some large doses. I can't remember ever going over 1 mg adex eod. I think most over do the AI. Take as little as you can get away with until your really ready to dry out

you need estrogen and its conversion on cycle to reap your best gains ....the conversion processs increases igf levels and nitrogen retention.....a good reson test C or E are top choices for your primary hormone during a bulk.....

that said you always want keep your e2 at a optimal level.....regardless of the "feel" method or " my nips arent sore" method which are pretty much horrific indicators....keeping your e2 in range simply adds up to more free testosterone....and thats much more important then total testosterone....i do best with mine around 25ish range ....but anything in mid range is fine..

you need estrogen and its conversion on cycle to reap your best gains ....the conversion processs increases igf levels and nitrogen retention.....a good reson test C or E are top choices for your primary hormone during a bulk.....

that said you always want keep your e2 at a optimal level.....regardless of the "feel" method or " my nips arent sore" method which are pretty much horrific indicators....keeping your e2 in range simply adds up to more free testosterone....and thats much more important then total testosterone....i do best with mine around 25ish range ....but anything in mid range is fine..

thank you for the short, sweet and easy to understand answer

I seem to benefit with less AI for bulking. This would result in a lower testosterone dose. Once I hit 600-1000 test, AI goes up and gains seem to be less for me. I am sure playing around with dosing will find a sweet spot. Mine might be different than others but just personal preference from personal data.

IML Gear Cream!
Everything goes to shit when I run test over 700, ai doesn't stop gyno anymore even at double dose.

Back