• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Back to making sandwiches ronda rousey

johnjohn

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Mike Tyson said it best. Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face lolz

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I can't believe her coach was telling her she was doing "perfect" after the first round.

I can't believe her coach was telling her she was doing "perfect" after the first round.
I thought she split from her coach, read something where they went at it and she walked out, plus she looked really out of shape like she hasnt been in a gym in weeks

She didn't look like she wanted to be there...

sent from a remote bunker while banging a Terminator Model T-X

She didn't look like she wanted to be there...

sent from a remote bunker while banging a Terminator Model T-X
Agreed. Very blocky posture and not aggressive as she usually is. I mean she fucking WIFFED on a punch. #comeonman

I thought she split from her coach, read something where they went at it and she walked out, plus she looked really out of shape like she hasnt been in a gym in weeks

She's still with Edmond Tarverdyan and her original team. I'm guessing after last night she might drop him though.

She had to be in decent shape considering she needed to cut 30 lbs or so to make weight. I'm thinking the pressure of the other obligations, her new boyfriend and her mother going off on Edmond got to her. I also think she didn't take Holly seriously. Can't blame her, almost no one took Holly seriously. Curious to see what she has to say now. Looks like she's gone into hiding at the moment.

The rematch will make millions. She should have never tried to go toe to toe with that long arm bitch.

Mma striking is shitty at best. Its people who start training in their 20s. Its like watching retards knife fight. And im a mma guy and coach! Its embarassing

IML Gear Cream!
Mma striking is shitty at best. Its people who start training in their 20s. Its like watching retards knife fight. And im a mma guy and coach! Its embarassing

Chuck Liddel was a pretty effective stand up guy...but the gheyness of his nickname coming from Top Gun ruined it all..

Chuck liddel was my hero. When he got ko the first time it was like something tweaked in hes head. Ever since that first ko he was never the same

She made Ronda look stupid and Ronda knew she looked dumb. Mentally she lost the fight and that's the end in MMA. Once your mind is off your game follows.

Standing toe to toe with Holly was not very smart. Coach needs to go.

attachment.php
lmao, and this is why I waste so much time here, you guys are the only people who can make me laugh, tho be it thru some sick demented shit

I had a bro who was their at the fight. Evidentally she had been sick for a couple days? But holly obviously out fought her.

Get Shredded!
I love her awesome steroid jaw and cute puffy cheeks :winkfinger: She got caught using last fight where she won the belt and has been caught before as well.

How much you wanna bet they had her go clean for this fight? She wasn't as mouthy and trailer trashy as usual.

I don't follow the UFC nor can I stand it; however, the illuminati shoves fighter women down our throats through social media as if they think they're going to last. Look at Layla Ali, they geared her out than tossed her aside! LOL! Funny how they use and abuse these women than toss them aside when they've made their money and no longer need them.

Goooooooo female fighters! Let them use your daddy issues to use and abuse you. Don' worry, you'll be respected and taken seriously we promise! :roflmao:

I love her awesome steroid jaw and cute puffy cheeks :winkfinger: She got caught using last fight where she won the belt and has been caught before as well.

How much you wanna bet they had her go clean for this fight? She wasn't as mouthy and trailer trashy as usual.

I don't follow the UFC nor can I stand it; however, the illuminati shoves fighter women down our throats through social media as if they think they're going to last. Look at Layla Ali, they geared her out than tossed her aside! LOL! Funny how they use and abuse these women than toss them aside when they've made their money and no longer need them.

Goooooooo female fighters! Let them use your daddy issues to use and abuse you. Don' worry, you'll be respected and taken seriously we promise!
Hey!

Girls with a daddy complex are my bread and butter

She is Hollywood now..

Can't argue that but can't blame her. She's making more $$$ in films than having her head kicked like a soccer ball for a living. I on that Holms bandwaggon.

Back