• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cool, one more...

Poirot

Swollen Member
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This makes my 5th funeral since April. .

Best friend Louis
Granny
Grandpa
Father in law
Close cousin Elisabeth. ....

I'm fucking numb from this shit.....

Running out of friends and family. ...

Sent from my DEA work phone.

Keep your head up. I've never been close to any one that died. But I bet its a bitch. Just celebrate the years they had. I'm sure easier said than done tho.✊

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

Im sorry man.. it is hard I know. Just dont be like me and turn to medicating yourself.

- obp

That's the way my teens and early twenties went. Lots of friends killed themselves doing dumb shit and my family was all older so they dropped off in large part over a few years. Not much family left. Eventually it's just people you don't talk to anymore. Head up man.

I don't have any family really. Some people tell me I'm missing out...maybe they're right. When I hear things like this, though, I realize there's another side to that coin. Sorry to hear buddy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hear ya bro. I'm very sorry for your losses. 1 a year for the last three years had been rough on me. I can only imagine how bad it's been for you. PM is always open if you need to vent (serious offer)

Sorry Bro, been there myself.

Back