• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hello from a new Member!

nub4sh

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello guys!

Obviously a new member here. Just reading some stuff in the forum and gained a lot of knowledge. A little bit info about me:

I am 32 years old, 5'10 and 150lbs, pretty skinny right? I am a nurse and working 3-4 days/week-12 hour shift. Im having really hard time gaining weight and muscle. Im sure this thread has a lot of information so I have a lot of catching up to do. Oh by the way I workout 1 or 2 times a week. This is due to work hours and night shifts. My goal is to hit 180lbs.

So, hello guys!

Thank you!

Btw, Im not trying to start on a cycle yet but it will be an option.

If you're schedule has you being that busy that you're working out a couple days a week, don't waste your money on stuff. Gonna make the time to workout cause gear isn't gonna make you big if you're eating & working out

Thank you for the advice.

That is what I thought also. Im just going to alter my diet regime and maybe I will have time soon to do proper workout soon.

As for diet, when Im working I really dont have much time to eat as my workload is so hectic. I cant even sit down for 20mins. Imagine my food intake.

I can imagine! Just keep reading all the amazing info in here. That way when you're able to get things in check, you'll be better prepared to make that leap

Welcome to the board read the stickies and rules they will help you out!

My 2 cents; I work about 115 hrs a week for 2 weeks and off for a week. During those 2 weeks I work, I push myself to do something in the gym. If it's just 9 sets of something I feel accomplished! So, what I
Saying is motivate yourself push through your tiredness and you will love the gainz you achieve by this.

Always be safe, don't run with scissors, drink milk, and wear your seat belt! I'm heat if you have any questions just pm me

Sent from my iPhone while taking a dump using Tapatalk

Thank you!

Workload is really a pain, the thing is when I work a long day, I start at 7:30am and finished 20:00 and if I have another long day the next day it will be hard if I go to gym after work. My calorie intake is minimal and sometimes I eat only 2 meal a day. This is why Im worried about my food intake. I want to have a diet plan so Im researching now for what is best for me. I would love to hear from vets here on where to start.

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome to the board!

Welcome to ASF. Keep reading and researching. Lots of great people and info. here.

Back