• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Mixing HGH G-Tropin or Eurotropin reconstitution of HGH

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Mixing HGH G-Tropin or Eurotropin reconstitution of HGH

Introduction:

Euro-Pharmacies is a leader in science, through Biotechnology in the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry, accelerating through the Pharma universe using cutting edge technology and engineering, propelling far ahead of it's contenders.. As many others are striving to go to the market in current times, EP has been here and continues to press forward with unstoppable momentum, setting the benchmark of what defines "quality" in lieu of being one your standard generic suppliers..
Euro-Pharmacies stands in a class of their own, compounding Anabolics has traditionally been a capital-intense endeavor by dominating the "Anabolic Circuit" world wide with supremacy through the art of science and chemistry.. Euro-Pharmacies, leading the way through innovation!

Mixing Eurotropin HGH, Euro-pharmacies.net Peptides and other www.Puritysourcelabs.ru products.

In order to assure greater quality and product efficiency, EP would like to point out some crucial principals in regards with reconstituting Euro-Pharmacies "Eurotropin HGH" or other peptides and products by PSL.

If by chance you are reading this you might already have interests in Euro-Pharmacies "Eurotropin HGH", or your seeking information with how to reconstitute EP's HGH and you are about to begin the process..Stop!

Please read here as EP would like to assure greater quality with its products so you can achieve greater success and reap your just rewards though the positive benefits of Eurotropin 3,33 HGH, by utilizing the preferred method suggested.

G-Tropin at PSL

Eurotropin 3,33mg

IFAsobj.png

100iu Eurotropin 3,33mg (10 vial x 10iu) - 191aa etc - Euro-Pharmacies

Whether your a seasoned Vet or just doing research, it's crucial that you know about HGH and peptides and the several typed of water utilized for reconstitution of the hormone/products..
Let's start with the standard by naming a few shall we?

The first one comes to mind with notoriety would be Bacteriostatic water (0.9% sodium chloride), this is most commonly used aside from Plain sterile water (we will cover that in a moment)..Its one of the most favored methods, and recommend principles to achieve greater stability due to pH levels in the Bac, and the slight preservative properties of the sodium chloride.. www.Euro-pharmacies.net manufactures a 1mL ampule of Bacteriostatic water (0.9% sodium chloride) due to the friendly nature it possess with easily degradable compounds such as peptides/proteins/aa's, as it is slightly acidic pH value of 5.5 for optimal protein and peptide stability, this eliminates the need to use acetic acid solutions, which often causes inconvenience handling peptides.. This diluent allows multiple-use.. Highly suggested for all peptide use.. Degradation is not a factor or a concern, making this a peptide friendly diluent

Plain sterile water is next in line as a recognized and common practice for reconstitution of peptides, as it can be easily purchased in some regions, and/or simple to manufacture under the appropriate conditions with some know-how.. Unfortunately enough, this method fails to yield the advantage of providing a shelf life for peptides.. Sterile water should only be considered when a single use is desired such as 10mL within 24hrs due to the fact that it does not posses any agents to mitigate bacterial growth, because it fails to provide any antimicrobial properties, this should be utilized for singular-usage (within 24hrs if peptide has been stored in 36-46 degrees Fahrenheit or 2-6 degrees centigrade)

Bacteriostic water (0.9% benzyl alcohol 9mg/mL) is one of the most controversial diluents out there, many swear by it advocating its properties to extended shelf life because of its clinical/treatment preservative properties.. Unbeknownst to many, this is quite possibly the worst agent to consider when reconstituting peptides, because it can create an unstable environment within the protein molecules.. Because of the antimicrobial preservatives in Benzyl Alcohol it accelerates the aggregation of protein molecules.. By introducing Ba with it's increasing antimicrobial preservative levels it increases the hydrophobicity of a formulation by effecting the proteins aqueous solubility, considerably destabilization of the proteins (degradation of the aa's)..Because of the physical and chemical manipulation during the reconstitution/storage process as this can happen during every step, formulation aggregation of proteins is almost certain where at some point protein molecules will align and unfold, exposing their hydrophobic regions for charged-based association (BA, shaking, long term-moderate storage, stirring and shearing),agitation induces aggregation is almost certain within the proteins minimizing efficiency (this applies for all peptides, HGH, hemoglobin and insulin)..This reconstitution method should not be considered under any circumstance, this is critical to preventing significant loss

HGH mixing (reconstitution) instruction:
Remove the plastic cap from the top of the Eurotropin vial and clean the rubber with a medical alcohol pad/swab...
Take Bac Bacteriostatic water (0.9% sodium chloride)Ampule and utilize a pen cap to snap the neck off (this assures a clean/crisp brake)..

Take a NEW insulin syringe and pull the full amount of 1mL from the ampule (100 markings) into the pin. Note: regardless of how much water you use (be it 1ml or 2ml) the mixture still has the same overall strength. Water is just a transport method for the HGH. If you used double amount of water when reconstituting the HGH, you would have to use double amount of mixture when injecting yourself to get the same dose. People usually use 1ml because it fits fully into a standard insulin type syringe.
You now have 1ml of water in the syringe. Push the needle through the rubber cap of the Eurotropin vial, but position it sideways so that the water will slide down the inside wall of the vial SLOWLY... Do not inject directly into the powder with force, rather let the water slide out SLOWLY. Majority of the white powder will dissolve within seconds, but there will be some lumps left over. Do not shake the vial in an attempt to get them to dissolve. If you are in a hurry, you can gently roll the vial between your fingers. If you do this for a few minutes all of the powder will dissolve. Alternatively you can let the vial sit in the refrigerator for 15 - 30 minutes.
By that time the somatropin will dissolve completely. Before pulling the liquid HGH into the insulin syringe, give the vial a few turns between your fingers to gently mix the solution. The HGH vials are under vacuum (negative air pressure) which makes it harder to pull the liquid out. To relieve the vacuum inject a full syringe of air into the top of the vial (do not make the liquid bubble).You know have reconstituted EuroTropin HGH

Last edited:
Well done V. Thanks for the info.

Great write up. I do have a question.

Let's say you only reconstitute 1 vial at a time and use it up within 2 days....would BAC with .9% BA be ok for short term?

Let's say you only reconstitute 1 vial at a time and use it up within 2 days....would BAC with .9% BA be ok for short term?
Yes, that's fine.

Yes, that's fine.

What he said, it is fine however it's better to utilize it rather sooner than later...

With all of the options to reconstitute each one serves its purpose, the appropriate terminology that we can all recognize would be "half life".... each method will have its own advantages and disadvantages...

Reminders are always a great thing so many people I know mess up there hgh by mixing it wrong it's just sad

Reminders are always a great thing so many people I know mess up there hgh by mixing it wrong it's just sad
Theres a little more then just reminders in that post, not many know about BA and the effects it has...

attachment.php

I tend to follow manufacturer recommendations. I read and article about bac uncoupling igf. And ever since then I have been scared to add bac to any peptide I'm not planning on consuming almost immediately. And if that's the case why not just use sterile water...

Attachments

• 20151029_180319.jpg
    20151029_180319.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 242
attachment.php

I tend to follow manufacturer recommendations. I read and article about bac uncoupling igf. And ever since then I have been scared to add bac to any peptide I'm not planning on consuming almost immediately. And if that's the case why not just use sterile water...

This^^^

the insert will explain what the manufacture suggests. I do this with everything, even tools... read the inserts!

Theres a little more then just reminders in that post, not many know about BA and the effects it has...
This is true brother I was In a rush when I posted I have seen a brother of mine mix his wrong so many times he water 1000$ of bucks it's sad I truley love this thread

IML Gear Cream!
Just to add, for clarity: If 1mL of diluent is used on a 10iu vial, then 1iu GH for injection is equal to 10iu on the insulin syringe.

For those that recently purchased HGH, here is some simple instructions to assure greater quality and product efficiency when concerning reconstitution of your peptides

Thx I haven't tried hgh yet nor do I know anyone who has. This is a good read, one day I'll try some. What about dosages? And times or a cycle of hgh.

Sent from The Iron Pile

Vision,
I have a question for you about the reconstitution of HGH from your intro article. I have both types of bac water. The one with .9% benzoyl alcohol, and the other with .9% sodium chloride. You stated the sodium chloride solution is probably the best. BUT, if you look on the back of the .9% sodium chloride bottle, it still contains .9% benzoyl alcohol. I assume as a preservative. What gives? They both have the same amount of benzoyl alcohol, and according to your article, they may have issues with it. Which is best? Thanks

Vision,
I have a question for you about the reconstitution of HGH from your intro article. I have both types of bac water. The one with .9% benzoyl alcohol, and the other with .9% sodium chloride. You stated the sodium chloride solution is probably the best. BUT, if you look on the back of the .9% sodium chloride bottle, it still contains .9% benzoyl alcohol. I assume as a preservative. What gives? They both have the same amount of benzoyl alcohol, and according to your article, they may have issues with it. Which is best? Thanks

Very good questions brother, and I may have an answer for you...

Not all Bac water 0.9% NaCl contains BA .. In fact Eurotropin is merely Bac 0.9% NaCl saline ONLY (bac water with sodium chloride).. The 9% on Eurotropins ampules indicates that the salt solution is isotonic to what's nomal in the body (example the concentration in your tears)..It's more ideal for medical use when it concerns reconstituting medications..

Not all Bacteriostatic water with 0.9% BA posses sodium chloride either, and vice versa..

You can purchase Bac water 0.9% NaCl diluent (BA free), It's merely suggested..The Bac water with just BA is said to possibly posses degrading properties (IMO it's not that significant if the peptide is utilized within days/a week,long term is quite different).. IMO again, I think they are interchangeable and serve the same purpose..

If you can score BA free, get some.. If not, no biggie really..

Very good questions brother, and I may have an answer for you...

Not all Bac water 0.9% NaCl contains BA .. In fact Eurotropin is merely Bac 0.9% NaCl saline ONLY (bac water with sodium chloride).. The 9% on Eurotropins ampules indicates that the salt solution is isotonic to what's nomal in the body (example the concentration in your tears)..It's more ideal for medical use when it concerns reconstituting medications..

Not all Bacteriostatic water with 0.9% BA posses sodium chloride either, and vice versa..

You can purchase Bac water 0.9% NaCl diluent (BA free), It's merely suggested..The Bac water with just BA is said to possibly posses degrading properties (IMO it's not that significant if the peptide is utilized within days/a week,long term is quite different).. IMO again, I think they are interchangeable and serve the same purpose..

If you can score BA free, get some.. If not, no biggie really..
Thank you!

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Bump'n for Bigtime916....here ya go buddy

If you get this tag brutha, we miss having you around. We hope all is well with fatherhood! :twothumbs:
Again here's an other that I miss, RIP brutha, an other great REP and friend.. Time flies when life goes on.. Seems like it was just yesterday :(
attachment.php
This f****** guy haha, where has ol Jimmy been? Anyone seen him or still stay in contact, some people say they do, yet I haven't heard much? Jimmy was a trip, gosh guy was funny as f***! :ROFLMAO:

Back