• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

AAS and hair loss

MSmuscle

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Which steroids tend to thin your hair out? And do they tend to do so at only higher dosages?

For me its test, tren, dbol, and drol that are the biggest offenders. And yes it will get worse with higher doses.

For me its test, tren, dbol, and drol that are the biggest offenders. And yes it will get worse with higher doses.

Shit man, that's exactly what I've been on and my hair line has made a definite change.

Shit man, that's exactly what I've been on and my hair line has made a definite change.

Yep mine to. But i embeded the mental choice in my head of muscles over hair lol. But its still hard on me causr i know women love a guy with a nice head of hair.

Yep mine to. But i embeded the mental choice in my head of muscles over hair lol. But its still hard on me causr i know women love a guy with a nice head of hair.

Lol that's right. We will just have to find a good looking hat. Does yours usually come back when you get off your cycle?

Lol that's right. We will just have to find a good looking hat. Does yours usually come back when you get off your cycle?

It might come back a little but nothing significant. Just seems like i shed less hair on cruise.

I'm not worried about the hair on my head I've been going bald since I was 23 and shave that shit anyway. I have noticed though I'm getting more body hair though.

I'm not worried about the hair on my head I've been going bald since I was 23 and shave that shit anyway. I have noticed though I'm getting more body hair though.

I'm starting to get a lot of back hair. I'm not sure what to do about it. There isnt permanent solution other then shaving. Laser treatments are not a permanent fix.

My hair is also sprouting up everywhere but where I would like it lol.

All AAS will affect your hairline.

Safest options - low test-only (under 500) with daily finasteride.
-deca base, very low test (just enough to put you near natural levels)

Back