Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 243031323334
    ★★P.S.L. Supervisor★★

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,555 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by marvel32 View Post
    Blood test results are in. I'll hit on the key factors because nearly everything was in range. Glucose was 94 even though it hadn't been a full 12 hours fasting (I usually eat dinner pretty late). Igf was 175, looking to get a baseline for possible future gh use. On 200 mg of testosterone e per week my testosterone total was 1329. So that's still above normal range so I'm thinking 150 mg weekly will probably be what I need to be in normal range. However I'm not going to drop there just yet I'll wait to see how the sperm count goes. Lastly estrogen was 22.3 which is in the higher normal range. I'm not having any noticeable estrogen related side effects so I'm fine with it there. To achieve this I'm using 1 tab of PSL aromasin eod and 40 mg of PSL nolvadex on the non aromasin days. My thinking behind this is better estrogen control with less effect on lipids.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Do you have a copy of your blood work and do you mind posting it????

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Rep Points

Very good news to report. I got the results back from my sperm analysis and I have a slightly below average count, 15.6 million to be accurate. All the other markers were in range. This on 200 mg of test e weekly. A huge weight off my shoulders and for me the final test to prove that I respond to gear pretty well. I don't get too many sides other than estrogen, my response on blood tests are pretty good, I've gone above 1.25 grams total to reach my current physique and I didn't ruin my fertility. I also spoke directly with Matt Porter who released an article on his website I suggest everyone using gear reads if you plan on starting a family in the future. Basically there is no exact science but I should be able to conceive without going off and following his protocol should really kick things up a notch to help conception. Lastly I'll be going on vacation this weekend with my wife, we'll enjoy ourselves fully then Monday when I get back its time to start a mini cut. I've gotten a little sloppy so I'll tighten up for 4-6 weeks and see what's next.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    Do you have a copy of your blood work and do you mind posting it????
    I've had some trouble posting pics the last few months but I'll give it a try.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Rep Points

Lab work

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Rep Points

Took a week off after my vacation because I've been dealing with sciatica pain for close to 3 weeks now. At the 2 week mark I scheduled a doctor's appointment. So I'm on a regimen of anti inflammatory ibuprofen and muscle relaxers. So far its starting to feel better and go away. In the middle of my first week back and still hitting PRs weekly. This week I got up to 185 on neutral Tbar rows with very little jerking and I would say good form. Still having trouble getting up for morning cardio. I find it easier when in prep because the switch is turned on and I know I don't want to get embarrassed. However in the off season it's harder because there is no planned competition, it's cold and the bed is so comfy. Asong as I get 2 of the next 3 days of cardio in I'll feel ok but really I should hit all 3. This is the first week of my mini cut so cardio is important. Also tightening up the diet. Currently I've moved up to 300 mg weekly of test and next week will move up to 400 during this cut to maintain current muscle while hopefully losing some body fat.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Rep Points

Meant to post this Friday, I've been super busy at work.

Another week in the books. Not a perfect week, missed a couple training sessions due to personal matters and Valentine's day but still got some work in. Lost 4 lbs last week, this week will most likely not be as good but I'm still hoping for a little bit of a drop. This week any other weeks I seem find myself questioning if I'm doing enough to progress at the highest rate that I can. I do feel I am progressing but I always wonder if I should be progressing more. Due to life and not only being a bodybuilder my goal now is to do the right amount of work in the gym then get out. With a wife and a day job I want to optimize time in the gym. I want to do enough volume to grow without over doing it. I don't mean over train but if doing 4 extra sets wont produce more growth no need in doing them take that time to spend else where. Still looking for that optimal amount of everything, guess that's why we do it, we can be our own human experiments.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Rep Points

Dropped another couple pounds this last week. Currently on my last week of this mini cut. Currently weighing 240, started in the low 250's. I'm hoping for another 2-3 lb drop. So far I've continued to get stronger thru the cut so I don't believe I've lost much muscle if any. I'm going to take this right into a blast. However I'm not going to make drastic changes. Everything will remain the same except gear dosage and I'll double my oatmeal in the morning. I may add a set or 2 to workouts but if my poundages are still increasing I may hold off on that. Going to try to avoid adding to much more body fat back on. Planned cycle is 750 test e and 600 eq weekly. For the first 2-3 weeks I'll be taking dbol pre and post workout looking at 30-40 mg total on training days. I'll also be adding insulin back in on back days for sure but may use on leg days as well going to see how things are moving and adjust as I go. Looking forward to my biggest cycle ever previously my biggest was 600 test E and 600 eq weekly. Not a huge jump but I'd rather rely on food and training rather than dosage to grow.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Rep Points

Its been awhile since my last update. Work has been crazy busy 10-12 hour work days. Only spare time I've had is getting in my workouts. I'm on my 2nd week of a blast. Currently I'm doing 750 mg test E and 600 mg EQ. For the first few weeks I'm also using 20 mg dbol pre and 20 mg dbol post workout. I'm also going to be adding insulin back in as well. This will be my balls to the wall blast for this year. However if I end up having trouble getting my wife pregnant I may have to cut it short but everything suggest that it shouldn't be an issue even while blasting. This week has been off as well. Celebrated my birthday which meant some unplanned rest days followed by a huge blizzard lead to 2 more rest days. I'm hoping to get back on the ball and really add some needed mass over the next 10 weeks. During this time I also had another touchdown from PSL. I was running out of A.I.'s so PSL sent me some right over with no issues. As always I'm extremely grateful and happy to represent such a great company.