• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

PSL Sponsored Log Marvel

Get Shredded!
I'd like to talk a little about insecurity during phases when you are looking to improve. Adding muscle or even dropping body fat can take time. But I'll focus more on the muscle, to me this takes the most patience. I stress to my clients if you put in the work, eat the food and recover you'll get the results. I stress using a log book so that you can see in writing that you are using progressive overload. If you doing all of these, if the weight or reps are going up the muscle will follow. Yet I still needed assurance from my own coach that he saw improvement. He assured me he did. That's where a coach you can trust and you know won't blow smoke up your ass can come in handy. I think it's fine to have those moments of insecurity or unsure because you really care about your goal. If it was easy or you didn't really care you wouldn't worry about it.

c33ee5e717b80c67f08b5e16fc7b4e85.jpg

141b59ebeb664e91b68f59f273f097fb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Good point. Again as you stated this is where a log comes in handy. It will show your progress even if you are unsure. Nice write up marvel.

I was super busy the last couple days at work haven't been able to post my usual amount. So I'm taking a minute today to reflect on consistency. Sometimes you get the best results from simply showing up when you are supposed to. You don't need the perfect diet, perfect training or perfect aas plan. You just need to show up train your ass off, stick to a nutrition plan and stick to a basic aas plan with gear that's properly dosed and quality like PSL. That will get you farther then haphazardly following a so called perfect plan.

Good point. Again as you stated this is where a log comes in handy. It will show your progress even if you are unsure. Nice write up marvel.
Thank you.

So the most recent supplement scandal does hit close to home. I have a practically full tub of intra md. It has also been my go to intra since it was released. I don't think it will make or break me because your whole food meals, training and AAS is far more important. It does upset me that people are so willing to scam over another person, makes it hard to trust people. So I'll be replacing my intra md with hbcd from true nutrition, keep this cruise going for another two weeks using 210 mg PSL test cyp weekly. Will go over my next blast cycle soon.

Been a couple days since I posted. That's because life has been hectic. Day job is crazy busy and my fiancée and I are having issues. When you and your significant other are arguing it makes everything intense. Haven't been able to hit the gym since Tuesday. Hopefully I can go tonight, this next week I'm bump my dosage up to 400 mg test cyp in preparation for my next bulking cycle. I'll lay that out next post going to be one of highest off season cycles yet. I think I'm ready my training intensity is getting higher each work out and my nutrition taste good and gives me what I need as we add more carbs every couple weeks.

Keep after it bro you are on your way to the top.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Lats looking WIDE from the front man

The last two days have been off days. However on Saturday I did an muscle activation therapy session. We focused on imbalances and getting the right muscles to fire. After which I had a really good back workout. It was high rep day and I got a good pump which is hit or miss sometimes. Then Sunday we went to a concert. Got a little out of my box and some drinks and let loose. This week I bump up my AAS dose to 400 mg test cyp total. Then next week I start my blast cycle. The first 4 weeks will be a weekly doses of 600 mg test cyp and 400 mg Deca. Then on week 5 I'll add in EQ to keep gains rolling. This is a fluid plan so changes may happen but the one constant is quality gear and AI from PSL.

4ef5d0f7c9742926fbf0f951dfd65cb8.jpg

8d60b5cfdb573b14a6e37c73153e55da.jpg

Keep after it bro you are on your way to the top.

Thank you, I really appreciate the faith. Doing my best to get better.

​Damnnn brotha. You sure know how to bulk. Such a mind fuck this sport is. Feel fat when you're bulking and feel scrawny and depleted when you're cutting. There's only short periods of being happy with the way you look. For me it's right after I finish a cut and I fill out with some carbs.

​Damnnn brotha. You sure know how to bulk. Such a mind fuck this sport is. Feel fat when you're bulking and feel scrawny and depleted when you're cutting. There's only short periods of being happy with the way you look. For me it's right after I finish a cut and I fill out with some carbs.
I actually feel leaner during my workouts cause I can still see some striations in certain muscle groups but check in pics don't quite resemble what I see in the mirror. But I feel that keeps me more on point.

Today is an off day and I definitely need it. I'm sore all over. I did a try trial run of the training plan I'll use during my next blast. I'll be following a low volume high frequency approach. I put together my own plan using theories from Jordan Peters. In this plan most weeks I'll hit back and shoulders 3 times and everything else once or twice at most. The trial run was just to see if I could have the intensity needed to leave nothing in the tank in low volume. I've always been a high volume guy so I'm stepping out of my comfort zone to hopefully improve more then if I stayed in it.

Been another hectic couple of days since my last update. I attended the funeral of a family friend which was stressful and argued with the fiancée over wedding plans. I'm starting to think agreeing on wedding details probably breaks up a lot of couples lol. But let's focus on the positives. I started my blast on Saturday with 300 mg Testosterone cyp and 200 mg deca all from PSL. I did one shot into my upper glute, it was smooth going in but now remember that oil knot feeling. Gonna have to get back into massaging area after injection or split up injection volume. I also started a new training program focused on bringing up my back in shoulders while at minimum maintaining size or adding a little on everything else. It's a low volume high frequency approach. Back gets hit 3 times everything else twice.

Short update today work has me swamped but I haven't been too stressed to train. I've stuck to my plan and trained the days I was supposed to. I'm getting soreness in my back that I've never gotten before. The first back day is heavy nothing above 10 reps with a muscle round set to finish then the second day is high reps nothing below 12 reps with a muscle round set to finish and tomorrow (the third day I'll go back to heavy. I'm slowly feeling the affects of higher dosages. Add some weight with no loss of conditioning so most likely water weight. Libido is increasing, that is one thing that I've always been able to use as a good barometer for test levels. I'll get estrogen tested in 4-5 weeks for sure and possibly Testosterone level too.

Everything is running very smoothly so far. I'm on my 2nd week of the current blast cycle. One thing I've noticed and always hated was the knot in the muscle from the oil after injection. I always want to minimize this whenever possible. So I decided that when I add in EQ at 5 weeks I'm going to switch to a 3 times per week injection schedule. I also dislike feeling like a pin cushion but I dislike the knots in my muscles more. You always have to do what's best for you. Some guys have no issue injecting 3 ccs into one muscle group. I prefer not to go over 2 ccs. Since these are long esters I really could do 2 or more injections and keep a good baseline. This sport is all about individuality don't be afraid to buck the norm if it works for you. Gonna do my best to post up current macros and tonight's back workout tomorrow.

Last night's workout
Rack Chins bodyweight x 15 bodyweight x 15 bodyweight x 13
Orange band single cable row 3 x 15-20 60 60 60
2 phase straight arm rope pulldown 3 x 15/failure 95 95 95*14
Leverage lat pulldown 1 muscle round 6x4 10 second breaks 95
Super set
Standing smith press 4 x 10-12 135 135 135 135*10
DB Laterals 4 x 15 20 20 20*13 20*11

Reverse Pec Deck 4 x 20 65 65 65 65
DB lateral 1 muscle round 6x4 10 second breaks 30

Arc Cardio HIIT level 2 12 mins

Macros are 400 protein, 175 carbs, and 60 fats.

Last night's workout
Rack Chins bodyweight x 15 bodyweight x 15 bodyweight x 13
Orange band single cable row 3 x 15-20 60 60 60
2 phase straight arm rope pulldown 3 x 15/failure 95 95 95*14
Leverage lat pulldown 1 muscle round 6x4 10 second breaks 95
Super set
Standing smith press 4 x 10-12 135 135 135 135*10
DB Laterals 4 x 15 20 20 20*13 20*11

Reverse Pec Deck 4 x 20 65 65 65 65
DB lateral 1 muscle round 6x4 10 second breaks 30

Arc Cardio HIIT level 2 12 mins

Macros are 400 protein, 175 carbs, and 60 fats.

Looking good marvel, this new blast sounds very exciting for you, minus the knots....
Due to high volume oil, many go from 2 pins to 3 pins a week. That is not bad at all. At least it isnt everyday.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Just curious bro why are proteins so high what's your current weight.

Get Shredded!
Just curious bro why are proteins so high what's your current weight.

Current weight is 246 lbs. My protein is pretty constant from where it was during prep. I'm very carb sensitive so have to be careful with them.

Quick update I went out this last weekend and really lived it up. I don't normally drink or party but decided it was time to have one of those nights. Man did I pay for it. Ended needing an extra day to recover. Getting back on plan and trying to make progress today.

Haha hope you recover ok dude!

Everything is back on track and moving in the right direction. I have no idea how people can do that on a weekly basis. Training has changed a bit I'm still hitting back 3 times a week but now my chest days also include lower body. I took this exact strategy from fortitude training. 1st day is legs in the 6-12 rep range, 2nd day 15-25 rep range and 3rd day us Muscle Rounds. Then you repeat. It's still a low volume high frequency approach. I'm also adding in 4-7 sets of adductor. My main goal for this training cycle is back mass and adductor mass. If I can add those it'll make a big difference to my physique. I'm still on 600 test cyp and 400 deca from PSL for another week before I add in EQ. Really looking forward to seeing what EQ is like, I've never ran it before.

Had a productive weekend getting things done and hitting the gym. Trained with some clients and had an overall good and productive time. But hit a snag once the work week started. Stress from work and some personal issues are looming so the last couple days have been off. Didn't get in my intended macros and taking an extra rest night tonight. I plan to get back on plan tomorrow and hit back in shoulders Wednesday and Friday. It's a long off season gotta take some me time too.

Everything is still going smoothly, this week I start adding in 200 mg of EQ. I'm currently sitting at 249 lbs. This is the leanest that I've ever been at this weight and I'm probably lifting my heaviest ever as well. I have check ins tonight so hopefully I can post some update pics tomorrow. I've been crazy busy at work and even took work home for the weekend. I had to readjust my meals because I was missing calories due to time constraints. We'll have to see if the new strategy works. Also hoping to get some time to go a little in depth on a BB topic this week if I have the time. Other than that enjoying my off season and the results I'm getting from PSL gear.

So coach is happy with my check in pics. Getting a little better of a v-taper. The focus is still on back and adductor mass. Also I made mistake this week I added in 300mg EQ. So total weekly is 1.3 grams of PSL gear.

Today I wanted to speak a little bit about gym drama. Maybe it's just my spot or maybe it's any gym that you are a regular at. But you get to know people and you see their lives change around them. I've always done my best to not speak ill of anyone, even when you see low down stuff. It's not my business so keep it moving. Then some people love to share the gossip they heard. It's all so fun because you would think people in this sport would be adverse to judging others because we get judged so often. I do my best not to, if there's no innocent victim let everyone live their preferred life. Treat the gym like a tool to forge your physique not the end all be all social event.

d44b757a8b3744b0b003daff1ccfb1db.jpg

3812fbbb0cdb906c8bb46aa664296951.jpg

Things are rolling smoothly. I'm doing 3 injections a week. Each injection is 200 mg test cyp, 100 mg EQ and 150 mg of Deca of PSL gear. Really liking my results tgat im getting. Sitting at a good 251, my leanest 251 ever. Getting in 4-5 workouts per week it is off season so if I miss one I won't freak out because life does happen.

Nationals was last weekend and I saw a friend and fellow gym goer get his pro card. I'm very happy for him and it stoked my fire. I've watched him grind year after year. He has good genetics but isn't one of those guys where it comes easy to him. To see that really gave me hope that it was possible for me. With continued effort, work and consistency I could get to his level. Then once I'm there leave it up to the judges. Gonna put up some PR numbers tonight in the gym I can already feel it.

Now that the holiday is over its back to the grind. I took an extra rest day on Wednesday had a bit of a headache and fell asleep for nap after work. So I listened to my body and relaxed. I even did a good job not over stuffing my face. I'm pretty sure I didn't go that far above my usual caloric intake. Yes the macros are completely off but one day won't do any damage. I made sure to tell my clients to enjoy the day as well. Now I look forward to tonight's back workout, shooting for some new PR'S. Whatever it takes to get this back to grow.

Back