• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New Qualitative HPLC results from SIMEC !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steroidify

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Here are the new HPLC results we just received from the renowned independent GMP certified swiss lab Simec.

Results for our Oxymetholone and a new substance we were going to produce, Isotretinoin. Unfortunately, the second one will not appear in the Pharmacom Labs product range till we find a quality raw source. As you can see results were disappointing.

Oxymetholone is pharmaceutical grade, of perfect purity.

Oral Oxy is for the moment only available for shipping from Asia, from the factory - International.

Soon, we'll have it in our warehouse available for premium delivery, just like the Injectable version - PharmaOxy 50.

All these results from SIMEC are verifiable! If you have any doubts, please contact Simec at www.simec.ch, provide order numbers and they will confirm these results!

30unUkAo.png
evnizmp7.png

Just stopped running the drol myself, and I can say for a fact that is the truth right there! Great results on the oxy. Looking very much forward to finding quality raws for the accutane. Thanks for this post, Darius!

Just stopped running the drol myself, and I can say for a fact that is the truth right there! Great results on the oxy. Looking very much forward to finding quality raws for the accutane. Thanks for this post, Darius!

I was was truely hoping that the accutane tested good as I'm running it currently for the first time and will be needing more some so hopefully they find a good quality raw supplier sooner then later

Isotretinoin*(INN) (etymology and pronunciation), also known as*13-cis retinoic acidand first marketed as*Accutane*by*Hoffmann-La Roche, is an oral*pharmaceutical drug*primarily used to treat*cystic acne. Rarely, it is also used to prevent certain skin cancers (squamous-cell carcinoma), and in the treatment of other cancers. It is used to treat*harlequin-type ichthyosis, a usually lethal skin disease, and*lamellar ichthyosis. It is a*retinoid, meaning it is related to*vitamin A, and is found in small quantities naturally in the body. Its*isomer,*tretinoin, is also an acne drug.

Isotretinoin is primarily used as a treatment for severe acne. The most common adverse effects are a transient worsening of acne (lasting 2–3 weeks), dry lips (cheilitis), dry and fragile skin, and an increased susceptibility to sunburn. Uncommon and rare side effects include: muscle aches and pains (myalgias), and headaches. Isotretinoin is known to cause*birth defects*due to in utero exposure because of the molecule's close resemblance to*retinoic acid, a natural vitamin A derivative which controls normal embryonic development.

In the United States a special procedure is required to obtain the pharmaceutical. In most other countries a consent form is required which explains these risks. Women taking isotretinoin must not get pregnant during, and for 1 month after isotretinoin therapy. Sexual abstinence, or effective contraception is mandatory during this period. Barrier methods by themselves (such as condoms) are not considered adequate due to the unacceptable failure rates of approximately 3%. Women who fall pregnant whilst on isotretinoin therapy are generally counselled to have a termination. Isotretinoin has no effect on male reproduction.[1]

Just some Info.this will great.that oxy looks fantastic. Can't wait to try it.

New results received today from SIMEC - Trenbolone Enanthate.

All results are verifiable on SIMEC website if the essay report number from the picture is provided.

tren.PNG

Comment of SIMEC employee:
The content is 104.2 % . which is not as uncommon as it seems. Content is calculated with a reference substance, using the peak areas of sample and reference. Those methods (unvalidated) have measurement uncertainty of about +/- 5% (which is quite low for this method). In fact you can consider the sample as very pure. You can also see in the chromatograms there are no other detectable components.

Results from Simec for trenbolone enanthate.
It was taken from different packages within one batch.
The difference is less than 2% and most probably it is due to different humidity + measuring deviation. In any case both values are purer as certified reference sample from Simec.

yzaGQr6P.png

U2HCWaAm.png

Pharmacom Labs PHARMA Tren H100 Lab Test Results

Pharmacom Labs Tren H100 is presented in a 10-milliliter multidose vial and reportedly contains 100 milligrams of trenbolone hexahydrobenzylcarbonate per milliliter according to the label and packaging. Samples of this product were purchased from a European-based internet source between the dates of February 1, 2016 and March 15, 2016.
The samples were forwarded and received by the analytical laboratory SIMEC AG on March 24, 2016. SIMEC performed HPLC-UV quantitative dosage testing, total aerobial microbiological count (TAMC) testing and total yeast and mold count (TYMC) testing. The report was completed on May 27, 2016.
The product was identified with code number “604331” and the expiration date of March 2017. The quality code “25a7j3exuu” was successfully used to verify the authenticity of the product on pharmacomlabs.com/code.
Label claim: Pharmacom Labs Tren H100 has a label claim of 100 mg/ml trenbolone hexahydrobenzylcarbonate .
Actual content: Pharmacom Labs Tren H100 was determined to have actual content of 94.8 mg/ml trenbolone hexahydrobenzylcarbonate.
No microbiological contamination was detected.
Discuss the Pharmacom Labs Tren H100 lab test results on the AnabolicLab Forum.
(The following images are photographs of the actual product that was submitted for testing.)

D8l2kBoz.png

good to know i have some legit adex when needed

This time a purity report of our Tren-H raws, sample sent by us to Simec before starting the manufacturing process.
The result from above is from AnabolicLab, concentration of final product.

gCSI3ab1.png

Why do you think there was a variation in the batches ? Do you think it was a manufacturing issue ? I am just curious as to your thoughts on this as both are good results ..

Why do you think there was a variation in the batches ? Do you think it was a manufacturing issue ? I am just curious as to your thoughts on this as both are good results ..

Don't hold me to it, but in every large scale production there is always going to be a variation between batches even if using the same raws.

Any new halo simec reports?

Any new halo simec reports?

Not to my knowledge I can check tho.... But I just had a buddy run some before his show for the first time and he got down to 2.9%bf on it... Said he felt great

Pharmacom Labs PHARMA Bold 300 Lab Test Results

Pharmacom Labs PHARMA Bold 300 is presented in a 10-milliliter multidose vial and reportedly contains 300 milligrams of boldenone undecylenate per milliliter according to label and/or packaging. Samples of this product were purchased from a European-based internet source between the dates of August 1, 2016 and September 15, 2016.
The samples were forwarded and received by the analytical laboratory SIMEC AG on September 29, 2016. SIMEC performed HPLC-UV quantitative dosage testing, ‘total aerobial microbiological count’ (TAMC) testing and ‘total yeast and mold count’ (TYMC) testing. The report was completed on October 31, 2016.

The product was identified with code number “604331” and the expiration date of July 2017. The quality code “a8wm70jc2d” was successfully used to verify the authenticity of the product on pharmacomlabs.com/code.

Label claim: Pharmacom Labs PHARMA Bold 300 has a label claim of 300 mg/ml boldenone undecylenate.

Actual content: Pharmacom Labs PHARMA Bold 300 was determined to have an actual content of 314.4 mg/ml boldenone undecylenate.

pharmacom-pharma-bold-300-lab-report-2016-10-31.jpg

(The following images are photographs of the actual product that was submitted for testing.)

pharmacom-pharma-bold-300-05-300x169.jpg
pharmacom-pharma-bold-300-07-300x169.jpg
pharmacom-pharma-bold-300-08-300x169.jpg
pharmacom-pharma-bold-300-12-300x169.jpg

Pharmacom Labs PHARMA Prim 100 is presented in a 10-milliliter multidose vial and reportedly contains 100 milligrams of methenolone enanthate per milliliter according to label and/or packaging. Samples of this product were purchased from a European-based internet source between the dates of August 1, 2016 and September 15, 2016.

The samples were forwarded and received by the analytical laboratory SIMEC AG on September 29, 2016. SIMEC performed HPLC-UV quantitative dosage testing, ‘total aerobial microbiological count’ (TAMC) testing and ‘total yeast and mold count’ (TYMC) testing. The report was completed on November 17, 2016.

The product was identified with code number “604331” and an expiration date of June 2017. The quality code “6z8yan9a2l” was successfully used to verify the authenticity of the product on pharmacomlabs.com/code.

Label claim: Pharmacom Labs PHARMA Prim 100 has a label claim of 100 mg/ml methenolone enanthate.

Actual content: Pharmacom Labs PHARMA Prim 100 was determined to have an actual content of 101.3 mg/ml methenolone enanthate.

pharmacom-pharma-prim-100-lab-report-2016-11-17.jpg

pharmacom-labs-pharma-prim-100-03-300x169.jpg
pharmacom-labs-pharma-prim-100-10-300x169.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back