Milehigh Kratom

Kratom doses and strains for the ladies???

Hybrid View

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Kratom doses and strains for the ladies???

Any ladies can share their experiences with Kratom or guys who have shared with their girls??? Yesterday before a nice walk on the beach I let my wife try White Vein for the mood enhancer and energy. She did not like the taste at all, even when I mixed it in with her greens and fruit drink in the morning, she had a full belly as we dosed after breakfast, she said she felt really good and liked it but further in the day ended up getting the pukey feeling, and not feeling so well. She just took 4 grams, where I took 6. Any thoughts on it? Anyone else have similar effects???

Fascist Gear Junkie

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

HeavyIron's better half had some sensitivity and hepatoxicity issues, but I haven't read any other female experiences so its difficult to determine whether or not its a personal intolerance or a general female response.

There certainly seems to be a correlation between dietary intake before and after Kratom ingestion and nausea. I've noticed less nausea with caloric intake (protein specifically) immediately AFTER kratom ingestion. Eating beforehand can reduce nausea symptoms but it also reduces Kratom's effect. So I'll eat the Kratom whilst my chicken is in the oven and eat shortly after. Also, solid food makes a difference as well, protein shakes don't do much in the way of preventing nausea (at least for me). One last thing, concentrates (like enhanced Bali) are the most irritable to the stomach. Hope this helps.

Alea iacta est

vv mine

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    277 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleAddiction View Post
    Any ladies can share their experiences with Kratom or guys who have shared with their girls??? Yesterday before a nice walk on the beach I let my wife try White Vein for the mood enhancer and energy. She did not like the taste at all, even when I mixed it in with her greens and fruit drink in the morning, she had a full belly as we dosed after breakfast, she said she felt really good and liked it but further in the day ended up getting the pukey feeling, and not feeling so well. She just took 4 grams, where I took 6. Any thoughts on it? Anyone else have similar effects???
    As far as I can tell from the many reviews I have read online, dose and the effectiveness are person to person.. Kinda like alcohol or most medications really.
    All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks for the feedback guys