• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Test/Dbol blend

ant29

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I never run injectable dbol before and was curious how other people have run it before? Where you pinning before workout, first thing in morning or splitting it like oral dbol? Just not sure what would be best route to take with it. Seems like that's a hell of a lot of pinning for dbol if it needs to be split up daily like oral. Also running test c @ 500mg ew, 250 mg Monday and Thursday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most of the time it's used as a pre workout. Unless you're already pinning multiple times daily I don't personally see the benefit of injecting Dbol multiple times daily.

You can inject really whenever, pre workout of just in the norm day time hrs.. pinning daily can be a fuss, so try utilizing a smaller gauge to help eliminate any discomfort..25g or smaller.. heat the oil is needed to change the viscosity.. Do NOT use the same site repetitively, I repeat DO NOT USE THE SAME SITE REPETITIVELY!

Back