• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Young and looking to get massive

youngrookie

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi, Im a 16 y/o that has been training for about 2 years now standing at 6ft tall and 172.8 pounds of mostly muscle and have minimal fat although not shredded either and I have recently been thinking about starting my first cycle but am not sure on how to continue carry out with the process. I would like to do something basic such as test E and and anti-estrogen. Would you recommend a cycle to 16 y/o, and if so how do I carry out with doing so?

Hi, Im a 16 y/o that has been training for about 2 years now standing at 6ft tall and 172.8 pounds of mostly muscle and have minimal fat although not shredded either and I have recently been thinking about starting my first cycle but am not sure on how to continue carry out with the process. I would like to do something basic such as test E and and anti-estrogen. Would you recommend a cycle to 16 y/o, and if so how do I carry out with doing so?
I would recommend to keep doing what your doing for another 8-10 years at least before thinking about doing a cycle. You will fuck yourself up using gear at 16. This has to be a joke right?

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

Your to young bro.. But.. Just imagine the fame..

jeff+seid+buff+fucka.jpg

I would recommend to keep doing what your doing for another 8-10 years at least before thinking about doing a cycle. You will fuck yourself up using gear at 16. This has to be a joke right?

8-10 years? Come on bro.. Don't act like you didn't start earlier then that.. On the real tho. Wait till your 20's bro. Your just to god damn young man for real. I bet your natural test is through the roof!!! Get that diet in check first.

8-10 years? Come on bro.. Don't act like you didn't start earlier then that.. On the real tho. Wait till your 20's bro. Your just to god damn young man for real. I bet your natural test is through the roof!!! Get that diet in check first.
I think 24 would be around the best time. That's just my opinion. That's about when I did my first, I may have been 23.

Thanks for keeping it real man

Didn't I tell you to ease off already? You old fuck you have way too much time on your hands.

IML Gear Cream!
Inbe4hughjassol snaps.

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

Inbe4hughjassol snaps.

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk
He means well.... in a very abrasive manner...

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

At your age I grew quick as hell... and if I hadnt stopped and had tons of set backs over the years id probably be 250lbs plus natty.

Dude... you're not even CLOSE to through growing yet. Your natural test and gh is probably higher now than it ever will be. Why would you wanna fuck that up?

You are already 6ft tall. If my son was short at 16 I might encourage something while the growth plates are still open. But you are 6ft already and 180 almost. Nail down your diet and training. Get to know your body more. Figure out how much you can eat to gain optimal muscle and minimal fat. There is no need for PED's at your age. You are just being impatient. Learn as much and build as much as you can natural.

If my kid wanted to do something at 16 I would get him on Caffeine and Aspirin as a preworkout, Isatori bio-gro for enhanced protein synthesis and recovery, Myo-x for any chance at blocking myostatin, a good protein sup and a lot of chicken and rice. And a vitamin. Animal pak or something...

You are already 6ft tall. If my son was short at 16 I might encourage something while the growth plates are still open. But you are 6ft already and 180 almost. Nail down your diet and training. Get to know your body more. Figure out how much you can eat to gain optimal muscle and minimal fat. There is no need for PED's at your age. You are just being impatient. Learn as much and build as much as you can natural.

If my kid wanted to do something at 16 I would get him on Caffeine and Aspirin as a preworkout, Isatori bio-gro for enhanced protein synthesis and recovery, Myo-x for any chance at blocking myostatin, a good protein sup and a lot of chicken and rice. And a vitamin. Animal pak or something...

This

Honestly if you train hard and eat the damn house maybe go look through GNC or vitaminshoppe for interesting things that may or may not help you grow but buy them cuz they look cool... youll grow man trust me. Thats what I did until 21. Lol

6ft at 170lbs. I could copy and paste that 500 times but you still wouldn't get it. ...Is that with or without clothes?

Get Shredded!

^^^ solid advice right here

6ft at 170lbs. I could copy and paste that 500 times but you still wouldn't get it. ...Is that with or without clothes?
Clothes, boots, winter wool coat, school napsack filled with rocks... did I miss anything? Oh, and that tough guy attitude has gotta be good for 10lbs....

Didn't I tell you to ease off already? You old fuck you have way too much time on your hands.
Lmfao! You are a child in a grown man forum. And you call someone an old fuck when your too young to even be on here. You need to get you shit together son

Take about 15iu of growth hormone daily and you will be a giant. Then when you are in your 20 start the Boston Lloyd protocol. Yok3d.
Hope your parents are rich lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the realest advice you'll get! 100%I would do the same thing.
And IMHO Bio-Grow does work. I've used it and had more visible results while on it on a blast than not using it on a blast.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Clothes, boots, winter wool coat, school napsack filled with rocks... did I miss anything? Oh, and that tough guy attitude has gotta be good for 10lbs....
Lmao no thats with no clothes haha, I save the tough guy attitude for your boy over there.

- - - Updated - - -

That's pretty big talk for a guy in Spongebob underoos...
....My boy

Back