• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Unlimited Offer !!!!!!!!!! 100$ FREE Store Credit for ALL members !!!!!!!!!!!!

Steroidify

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi guys!

I want to add on ASF one of my permanent promos that is already active on the other boards were PharmacomStore is a member or sponsor.

We offer 100$ FREE STORE CREDIT for any member who keeps a brief log of his cycle or sharing blood test results. Submitting a Labmax or Mass Spec result will get you the same prize.

This offer can be merged with my PRICE MATCH POLICY or the 10% ASF MEMBER DISCOUNT: http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/30544-Price-Match-All-Sources-5-DISCOUNT-!!!

Thank you!

This is a great offer for 100$ worth of products with orders.

Hell yeah it is. I've got an order in the pipeline as soon as I hear back from Dylan.....and I just so happen to have bloods coming up Nov. 5th. :winkfinger:

Hell yeah it is. I've got an order in the pipeline as soon as I hear back from Dylan.....and I just so happen to have bloods coming up Nov. 5th. :winkfinger:

Dylan reps for a different source... Are you going threw pharmacomstore or basicstero? We do price match btw

Ahhhh... shit, that's right. It's Basicstero. The fact that it's both Pharmacom products is what threw me.

Well... got my first dumbass of the day outta the way now. I should be g2g. :winkfinger:

Back