• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Test levels

ironman59

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've stated many times that cycling has become much more sophisticated. Lifters seem to maintain a vigilance of blood levels, which is smart. Back in the day, no one checked their hormone levels or liver enzymes.

Recently I read a post stating someone had a test level of 5500. Is this level the norm? I'd like to hear from some vets regarding what levels they see, and what levels they are getting the best results?

Some get great results with high test levels and some dont like the way they feel with high test levels its a personal preference to each its own. More is not always better.

I've stated many times that cycling has become much more sophisticated. Lifters seem to maintain a vigilance of blood levels, which is smart. Back in the day, no one checked their hormone levels or liver enzymes.

Recently I read a post stating someone had a test level of 5500. Is this level the norm? I'd like to hear from some vets regarding what levels they see, and what levels they are getting the best results?
The norm? It all depends on the dose taken and the individual. Two people can have substantially different blood concentrations on the same exact dose. On 500mg/week I've seen anywhere between 2100-3700ng/dL for TT. For me 5500ng/dL is where I sit on about 900mg/week. Everyone's different.

Back