• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Have a problem..

Seattlesbest

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok.. So, I pinned yesterday, hit 150 Test E, Injection went smooth.. (TRT) Hit right delt. After I pined I applied pressure with my cotton ball. All good, then I got back to the computer. About a minute later I glance over at my shoulder and it's almost like puss it slowly leaking out of my injection site.. So WTF... I start lifting my arm a little higher and more starts coming out.. Now I don't know what It could be.. I've had gear leak out.. I've had gushers.. This wasn't any of that.. Well today.. I wake up and I have almost a littler bigger then a quarter size lump on my delt.. It's red, zero pain, no fever, nothing. I started taking amoxcicillin to help.. But what the fuck? Did I inject into a infection? How the fuck can that even happen man.. God damn it... Any help would be greatly appreciated, I can take pics if need be. Getting to the Dr soon.

Thanks bro's.

Here is the damage..

a76142de9feeff525148afe863aab198.jpg

Never mind all the sick acne.. Just the main red spot. :(

Naw bro.. I injected into a clean area the lump is at the injection site.. but.. God Damn do I need some accutane!

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

A side pic would do better justice for this God Damn lump.. and by the way, I'm always very very clean when I pin. I have the same process for years. Not sure what went wrong.

tanning bed will help clear acne up to. i hit it for like 6 mins after each workout to help dry my skin, keep acne at bay

Put Vicks vapor rub on it and go to bed. Let me know in the morning or mid day how that works out for u. Usually takes about 12 to 15 hours

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Give it a day, post up a picture tomorrow. Too soon to tell anything. Keep the site clean.

- - - Updated - - -

If it gets worse, go see a physician.

I'll give it a couple more days, and thanks mick

I got under the brightest God Damn light I could.. Got washed out.. haha

Can I at least get a biceps flex Seattle? How much are you pinning? .06 or .07 ml? Have you tried pinning sub Q for a change?

yea dude just get your self some melanotanII and start hiting the tanning bed. I got some bad body acne like that one time. I did melotnotan hit the sun acne cleared up in a week. plus you are gonna have a kick ass tan. idk maybe it will clear that bump up if its cystic acne like Mick said. worth a try

Bicep action

14fb7fda7f5404b5c02299a0b913bfb2.jpg

I only been lifting for as long as I have had this account. Well, before my injury a couple years. Ya I got a little ink here and there, want to get some more tho.

- - - Updated - - -

My bicep's have the hardest time growing.. Along with the rest of my body.. lol

Can I at least get a biceps flex Seattle? How much are you pinning? .06 or .07 ml? Have you tried pinning sub Q for a change?

Ya .06 -.07 Sub Q hell no, I got enough problems haha.

Ok dogg...hope your arm gets better. Swing by Courtney Love's house..I think she suffered from the same issue!

Ok dogg...hope your arm gets better. Swing by Courtney Love's house..I think she suffered from the same issue!
You son of a Bitch lol

Last edited:
Yea you definitely a pasty mo fo 😂 fuckin Seattle must be gloomy as fuck no sunshine lol

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Yea you definitely a pasty mo fo 😂 fuckin Seattle must be gloomy as fuck no sunshine lol

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Lol, I'm not that white bros, that was a bright ass light I was standing by. But I most def need a tan, cloudy as fuck around here.

Back