• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Check out high quality Shree Venkatesh products at www.us-domesticsupply.to

Before you post something please read what was on the page #2 of this thread. Including lab test results Ive posted. This thread is few years old, you didnt contribute anything new to this thread, you didnt bother reading it.
Ive been selling Shree Vekatesh for many years, their sex pills are much better than any others, thats a fact, customers go crazy when I restock Sextreme black force or Vikalis, those sell like candies. Shree Venkatesh gear is properly dosed - see page#2 of this thread or view Shree Venkatesh section of my web site for more lab test results.
AnabolicLab is sponsored by biggest steroid manufacturers. I wouldnt name them you can go figure yourself.
Go back to the page #2 of this thread and read if you like.

Check out this lab test:
https://anaboliclab.com/lab-results...uticals-mast-100-lab-test-results-2015-12-17/

Geneza Masteron, labeled as 100mg/1ml was tested as 168mg/1ml
How would you explain this? For example Alpha Pharma Masteron which is properly dosed gets crystallized pretty often. If you use extra 68% of raw material for making Masteron it will crash. But you can see clear oil in that vial. Its not crashed.
How is it possible? I think its possible if you add extra Benzyl Alcohol or Guaiacol. So what it means? They made 168mg/1ml version of Masteron on purpose and then labeled it as 100mg/1ml ?? For what reason?
On the other hand when you buy Masteron which is labeed as 100mg/1ml I assume most of the customer will be satisfied if it gets tested at 99mg/1ml right? Why would any manufacturer spend extra 68% on the raw material? Thats just a waste of money!
So if you trust AnabolicLab test results its up to you, just dont bring them to my forum.

Word, that is some useful info, thanks for replying with info to back up your product instead of just attacking me as a person. Good stuff.

Word, that is some useful info, thanks for replying with info to back up your product instead of just attacking me as a person. Good stuff.
Its a bussiness, unfortunately anabolic lab is sponsored and in my case i have no doubt about it. That is a good thing that labs are aware enough to invest money in marketing and hopefully invest in product also. But the bad thing stands for the ones in which i guess dont spend enough in sponsorship fees and their results show also

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Back