• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

test prop cycle

Juicefreak

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm looking to start my next cycle in a couple months or so. This will be my 4th cycle. All of my previous cycles have been just Test E cycles. I'm ready to start adding some different compounds in. So I would like to know your opinions on this cycle.

Week 1-12: Test Prop 75 mg ED (525 mg a week)

Week 1-4: Dbol 40 mg ED

Week 1-12: Aromasin 12.5 mg ED (adjust if need be)

PCT: 4 weeks

Nolvadex: 40, 30, 20, 20

I've never used test prop before how does my dosage look? What are your guys opinions on test prop vs test E? Overall does it look like a decent cycle? Should I stick to a 12 weaker or drop down to a 10 weeker? Thanks for your time!

Also this might not be the right place to ask this, if I'm out of line just say so, but has anybody used SF and their valkerie line?

I'm looking to start my next cycle in a couple months or so. This will be my 4th cycle. All of my previous cycles have been just Test E cycles. I'm ready to start adding some different compounds in. So I would like to know your opinions on this cycle.

Week 1-12: Test Prop 75 mg ED (525 mg a week)

Week 1-4: Dbol 40 mg ED

Week 1-12: Aromasin 12.5 mg ED (adjust if need be)

PCT: 4 weeks

Nolvadex: 40, 30, 20, 20

I've never used test prop before how does my dosage look? What are your guys opinions on test prop vs test E? Overall does it look like a decent cycle? Should I stick to a 12 weaker or drop down to a 10 weeker? Thanks for your time!
cycle looks good you did your home work. test prop to me is better than E it kicks in quicker less bloat less acne. But on a winter bulk i prefer test E

Pinning every day for 12 straight weeks will get old. I'd go EOD but it's your call.

I've tried Valkyrie test P, my buddy has used their tren and both were legit.

If it were me I would just kick start with prop until the long esters are going good but really no point since you will be running dbol pinning ed or even eod sucks especially 12 weeks.

Always prop for me but unless you just like to pin i would start out with eod.12 weeks is a damn long time to pin ed.

Go with 150mg eod.

you could even go with a m/w/f schedule and get the same results.

Run the prop 150mg EOD for the first 3 weeks until a long ester kicks IMO. Dbol for a kickstart is nice. How about 6-8 weeks of 400-600mg NPP? Seems you have a couple cycles under your belt and it looks like you did them the right way. Try running another compound...

Thanks for all of the advice guys. I appreciate it. I'm gonna switch to 150 mg EOD. I'm thinking about dropping it down to an 8 weeker? Maybe 10 what's your oppinions on that?

10 weeks.

longer is always better

10 weeks it is then. 150 mg EOD along with my Dbol at 40 mg for 4 weeks. And then my AI. Thanks for the advice brother. Much appreciated. I'm pumped up to try the test prop to see what it's all about.

Back