• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Eating, Bulking, Eating! Fat Ronnie!

Cops will still arrest you for walking down the street though.

Negged! The correct answer is, "It would take the whole precinct to even think about trying to bring in your fat ass!"

Arresting me and actually taking me in are 2 very different things....

Negged! The correct answer is, "It would take the whole precinct to even think about trying to bring in your fat ass!"

Arresting me and actually taking me in are 2 very different things....
You would go down easy. Taser, pepper spray and batons.

You would go down easy. Taser, pepper spray and batons.

I didn't say go down. I said get taken in. Going down is JRotten's job so don't try to take that away from him....

I didn't say go down. I said get taken in. Going down is JRotten's job so don't try to take that away from him....
It actually took 6, a taser, and shit ton of OC spray...

IDK what it's like to be black in a nice car, but you don't want to be caught with a roofing hammer in your hand during a "possible assault" call...

How tall are you Ronnie?

My legs are just barely long enough to reach the ground. I usually say just under 6 foot, but closer to 5'10". At least you didn't ask how wide I am :jerkit:

Thats still impressive giving you have to shop on food stamps!

Let me see your fridge. I'll mushroom stamp all of your food and see how you like it....

I'm 5'10 1/2.

I can't imagine being 215 since I only weigh 200.

Kratom kills my appetite.

I'm getting some more AP tbol. It gives me an insane appetite.

Hahah Big Ronnie your in the dog pound area correct? Yeah they won't stop you solo, back up would he mandatory at your size. You would be sat on the curb and restrained for their protection.

I'm 5' 10" currently sitting at 205 and ab 17% bf. I've been 220 at my biggest and I'd like to hit 230 - 240 tops.

But GD I can't imagine 280! That's fuckin huge!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I'm 5'10 1/2.

I can't imagine being 215 since I only weigh 200.

Kratom kills my appetite.

I'm getting some more AP tbol. It gives me an insane appetite.

You're notBiggness disappoints me:(

17% bf and 281 pounds. No pics of this rotund mother fucker so if you ask....
Fuck You!

I saw this big fucker at the gym today. I mean he was huge. Roided up for sure... Pushing 280, must've been 6'4"... But he was white :(

I went to hold my hand up for a high five and said "Oh hey Ron...!" And he just looked at me and shook his head and kept walking :(

It's funny how AAS and high estrogen makes you guys like a bunch of old hags. Insensitive bastards. Now I have to diet down. Oh the horror. With the water and fat off, all I can hope for is 250....

- - - Updated - - -

My genetics must be really lacking. It takes so much more effort than it used to add any size....

Back