• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Stopped mid cycle

Devildogusmc

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys I'm new to these forums. Been reading and learning a lot. I actually read hundreds of posts prior to making to commitment to beginning a cycle. I'm gonna hold off on posting what my cycle was until I'm asked. I'm not going to discuss sources either as I see that is not good forum behavior and is against rules I'm sure. Anyways I'm 6 1 189 lbs. I'm 30. Naturally slimmer build. Weighed 165 all through high school until I was 29 when I jumped on. Never could gain much muscle mother is Korean and genetics are terrible on her side lol as I've learned genetics very important. I realize I will never be 285 lbs of solid muscle however I can still work hard and shoot to achieve beyond what people say I can do. Anyways off subject, started cycling into 4th week. i had my house broken into my safe stolen and u can figure out the rest. Anyways obtaining more from the previous is no longer an option. So now I am experience depression gyno and some other side effects which seems to get worse. Advice would be great guys thanks.

Nfwb2x5.gif

I fail to see how that maybe. I followed all rules regarding what not to post. I'm not asking for information on where to obtain anything. My questions relate to my side effects and how to or when they will stop what to do to get them to stop. If the fact I haven't been cycling for a long time upsets you then you can have a bag of dicks. I was too busy for the past 8 years sweating my ass off in a desert then to play around in the gym. Now that I am home I am trying to build my body ask questions get information and work through my problems with as little judgment as possible. Otherwise I would've seen my family physician (also an in law relative) and got all the bitching in the world from her and my wife. So... I ask questions on a forum based on what I've learned not to say and yet still someone doesn't like it. Maybe instead of rules advising what not to say maybe they should post what you're allowed to say not to get everyone's feelings hurt or irritated I'm sure it'll be a shorter list. Just an FYI if you have nothing productive to say then don't say it. Have a good day and semper fi!

Fuckkkkkkk bro.....!!!!!! Lifes a god damn bitch, then you die.. Bro some sources on here can have your gear to you by the end of the week. No coming back from gyno bro.. Get that order in. Pm me if you need help.

Hey guys I'm new to these forums. Been reading and learning a lot. I actually read hundreds of posts prior to making to commitment to beginning a cycle. I'm gonna hold off on posting what my cycle was until I'm asked. I'm not going to discuss sources either as I see that is not good forum behavior and is against rules I'm sure. Anyways I'm 6 1 189 lbs. I'm 30. Naturally slimmer build. Weighed 165 all through high school until I was 29 when I jumped on. Never could gain much muscle mother is Korean and genetics are terrible on her side lol as I've learned genetics very important. I realize I will never be 285 lbs of solid muscle however I can still work hard and shoot to achieve beyond what people say I can do. Anyways off subject, started cycling into 4th week. i had my house broken into my safe stolen and u can figure out the rest. Anyways obtaining more from the previous is no longer an option. So now I am experience depression gyno and some other side effects which seems to get worse. Advice would be great guys thanks.

I fail to see how that maybe. I followed all rules regarding what not to post. I'm not asking for information on where to obtain anything. My questions relate to my side effects and how to or when they will stop what to do to get them to stop. If the fact I haven't been cycling for a long time upsets you then you can have a bag of dicks. I was too busy for the past 8 years sweating my ass off in a desert then to play around in the gym. Now that I am home I am trying to build my body ask questions get information and work through my problems with as little judgment as possible. Otherwise I would've seen my family physician (also an in law relative) and got all the bitching in the world from her and my wife. So... I ask questions on a forum based on what I've learned not to say and yet still someone doesn't like it. Maybe instead of rules advising what not to say maybe they should post what you're allowed to say not to get everyone's feelings hurt or irritated I'm sure it'll be a shorter list. Just an FYI if you have nothing productive to say then don't say it. Have a good day and semper fi!

you need to slow your roll. you need some AI cause you obviously have a estrogen problem with your little hissy fit. HERES THE SIMPLE ANSWER....BUY THE SHIT YOU NEED TO FINISH YOUR CYCLE or stop and do PCT. If you have learned so much you should know what to do. Thats something you should have planned before you started.

No thanks. I'm not retarded. Nothing personal. I just have common sense. I bought it at steroid fax
What does this even mean?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Goodluck

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

this post is odd. you posted in AAS section wanting info on good cutting cycle then I read this. hmmmmmm maybe nothing

Welcome

Sent from my SM-G800M using Tapatalk

Back