• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

PharmaComStore Sponsored Male & Female Athletes

Steroidify

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
YD69AFrR.jpg
8H2hcb55.jpg
GtZzgwm2.jpg
Y6iLf83r.jpg

Good God! (Not the dude)

IML Gear Cream!
Scratch and sniff pics for the ladies next time :roflmao:

some big ass dudes .....:winkfinger:

Looks like Rich Piana is a Pharmacom dude......

A member of Pharmacom Labs athletes team Stanislav Milostnoy cracked a worldwide all-time record in raw bench pressing - 240 kg at own weight of 80,8 kg!
It happened on Cup of Eastern Europe GPA/IPO/WAA.

Fx5h0QJb.jpg

I saw some chick at the gym wearing a tank that had a pharmacom logo on the back below the neck a few weeks ago.. I was like "Huh.."

So with my next order can I request a calendar?

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

So with my next order can I request a calendar?

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

First batch of Calendars is over.
We'll have some more printed at the end of the month.

Send me your order number by PM and you can have a 15% DISCOUNT instead :)

thank you!

Arnold Classic Brazil 2016.
Seems like Pharmacom is pretty popular in South America too.

4pTeGZ3f.jpg

1o59CJLG.jpg

2EoeqgAw.jpg

TzmTMD3r.jpg
Nice to see some brown brothers/sisters rep pharmacom! We all love the same things pushing weight and pharmacom gear!

Advanced Labs VIP member

Check out some of the pics from the Pharmacom Labs seminar in Saint Petersburg (Russia).
First experience of this kind, we managed to gather dozens of people at one place for a couple of days. Never before in our region so many pro athletes from our team gathered in one place and shared their experience with other visitors. The entrance was free for everybody and press was also invited, so it was a really big event of this art. There were some minor.
Hopefully, several meetings of this kind will be arranged every year.

Check out some of the pics from the Pharmacom Labs seminar in Saint Petersburg (Russia).
First experience of this kind, we managed to gather dozens of people at one place for a couple of days. Never before in our region so many pro athletes from our team gathered in one place and shared their experience with other visitors. The entrance was free for everybody and press was also invited, so it was a really big event of this art. There were some minor.
Hopefully, several meetings of this kind will be arranged every year.

- - - Updated - - -

Hopefully, several meetings of this kind will be arranged ev

Back