• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Is 18 to young..

ROID

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So there is this mixed 18yr old that works at my gym.

She can easily pass for 24 1/2.

Should I?

Of course if you think he's hot you should go for it.

As long as she is legit 18.

jailbait is tempting, but going to jail for it isn't.

She is tall, just the right mixture of white/black, works out, eats healthy, has a vagina....

skeet skeet skeet

TEAM RESPECT

18 Will clear u legally but now we cross an ethical bridge here is where i personally play it case by case
good luck Senor ROID

That is too young in my opinion....after the sex, what else would you talk about for the other 23.5 hours?? IDK. It is very tempting.

If you dont, you are a certified homo in my book. If i didn't have a girl I would be all over the 18-20 somethings at the gym, pretty sure they all have a daddy complex by the way they eye fuck me as I'm standing there curling 50'S driping sweat.

IML Gear Cream!

Should I?

wtf are you asking us for? permission to bang a chick........fag
godfather-man-o.gif

Ehhhhh, before I met my wife and I was seeing an 18 year old from Morocco, I was 36. It was kinda weird

Should I?
Better watch out for her baby daddy

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Try and if she goes for it then, bang that ass. Can always say your 26 and lie about that. Unless you look 40. But if you look young she will go for it i bet.

Id fuck her 100%. Id tell the bitch I was 25 tho.

Get Shredded!
Reality is the girl lives at home. Probably with her daddy...who once he finds out (or if he finds out), may come gunning for you. There is a lot of risk here. Plenty of really hot pussy around your own age.

I did it a few months ago. Just a great lay but her voice was nails on a chalkboard
e7113c7a6989763fbb7c470d680e3a22.jpg
caa401745d58ede755596d4e41c9e5bd.jpg
d13f38e69c648af4bcd8b7d349274190.jpg

She rode my dick like I've never had before and swallowed my load it was awesome.

Never would date her but bang the hell out of it

I did it a few months ago. Just a great lay but her voice was nails on a chalkboard
e7113c7a6989763fbb7c470d680e3a22.jpg
caa401745d58ede755596d4e41c9e5bd.jpg
d13f38e69c648af4bcd8b7d349274190.jpg

She rode my dick like I've never had before and swallowed my load it was awesome.

Never would date her but bang the hell out of it

You will never redeem yourself.

No. You'll regret it. Chances are she's going to plaster your ass to everyone and you're going to be looked at like a pedophile or something. Everyone commenting here is most likely married and just fishing on the nostalgia completely forgetting about how dramatic and leech-like young girls are. I'm 24 and don't even bother looking at anything younger than that. They're annoying as fuck. 18 year old versus 33 year old on steroids. She can cry anything she wants and no one will believe you.

It can't be that hard to find some 25 year old who wants to fuck everything. There's loads of them here.

Back