• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

Gym Pie Thread

heathalot

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
It is what it says it is. Snap candid photos of hot women in your gym. Or hogs, if you prefer. Dont expect any from me. There are never hot women in my gym. After you snap the photo...go get some of that gym pie in the tanning bed.

This will be fun there are some fattys at my gym but like yours no hot ones

This will be fun there are some fattys at my gym but like yours no hot ones

same at mine...i can get pictures of fat girls all day. Ill see what I can come up with this evening.

It is what it says it is. Snap candid photos of hot women in your gym. Or hogs, if you prefer. Dont expect any from me. There are never hot women in my gym. After you snap the photo...go get some of that gym pie in the tanning bed.

I would, but if they catch me snapping the picture, I'm liable to get pummeled. A couple of them bench my body weight! And, you gots to watch out for their pitbull loitering around close by. Or, maybe I just ask. Hey babe, you look maaauuuvelous! Ok if I snap a picture for my wallet?

I want in on this! I have a ton of MILF that goes to my gym. Picture quality might not be so good but I'll get some for sure with my iPod.

Check out the stretch on this one. Shes got a great rack too. But you cant see that. But hey, its gym pie.

seriously...someone tell me how to put full size pics on these posts.

Attachments

• pie.jpg
    pie.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 77
I would have to say that I'm lucky then. I workout at an "Athletic Club" haha and fat women don't come here because there to scarred to. Ill start snapping tonight if I can.

Next time the fitness models are there I will get on that. We have some quality where I go, got to love private gyms.

I've got two more photos...how do I put it in the message and not via attachment

Back