• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

You won't be able to get peptides much longer!!!

It does suck. Reading the indictment, I wonder how big a part the "not for human consumption" clause plays. It seems to have a prominent role. I've read a few others like this and there's always an undercover buy and email trail and I wonder if that's where the seller slips up and the intention of human use is expressed.

I remember on several boards I have been on that discuss use of peptides and SARMS that we would say "our rats" instead of stating individuals were using them. Some of the RC companies have already closed down, same thing. If government can't get hands on profit from it, they ban it. Time to stock up on MT2!

Wont peptides just be like steroids?
Illegal or not there will still be a demand for them.

It does suck. Reading the indictment, I wonder how big a part the "not for human consumption" clause plays. It seems to have a prominent role. I've read a few others like this and there's always an undercover buy and email trail and I wonder if that's where the seller slips up and the intention of human use is expressed.
This dunce sold to a storefront and admitted to an undercover officer that the peps were for human enhancement.

I remember on several boards I have been on that discuss use of peptides and SARMS that we would say "our rats" instead of stating individuals were using them. Some of the RC companies have already closed down, same thing. If government can't get hands on profit from it, they ban it. Time to stock up on MT2!

What company do you use for your peptides?

Can we get email blasts or something for deals when you leave?
To be totally honest, no bullshit....most likely I'll close up shop....if you notice others are not here and are also closing......nothing is written in stone, but I want to be safe and fda just shut down the biggest peptide company outthere and many others are also......I'd rather shut down before they make me....I'm still doing 50% off, but there may be a day or two delay as orders build....we are 5x busier then before bc of all this bc there's only a group of us who sell legitimate products.

Peptides and Kratom all in one month. Great job FDA.
Funny you say that...i just had another shipment seized....like a $8000 one, so I'll have to take that sale off as its very difficult to get kratom in the us right now.

Funny you say that...i just had another shipment seized....like a $8000 one, so I'll have to take that sale off as its very difficult to get kratom in the us right now.
Damnnn I'm glad I placed my order today.

wtf, we can't have anything with out it being criminalized,fukn ban processed meat ,soda ,outlaw tobacco,! i can think of many things that are proven way fukn worst,and so many things the money that will be used to enforce these "laws" could be used for ! im getting so fed up w our backward ass government! frustrated

Last edited:
wtf, we can't have anything with out it being criminalized,fukn ban processed meat ,soda ,outlaw tobacco,! i can think of many things that are proven way fukn worst,and so many things the money that will be used to enforce these "laws" could be used for ! im getting so fed up w our backward ass government! frustrated
Not directed at you but a question:

Everybody complains about the government but how many of you guys vote?

Get Shredded!
Rand Paul is the most anti government regulation guy running at this time.

Shiiit. Gotta stock up, thank the lord for 50%!

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

Queefer I ordered the Kratom from you, and it worked great.. my question about the chems.. I've heard caber isn't stable at all in liquid form, so how does yours handle?

How long will powder peps keep in the freezer?
2 years give or take but IMR will still be around after queefer closes so I wouldn't worry about it.

Back