• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Serious question!!

stockpott

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I used to be able to do 90# dumbell upright shoulder presses then this lump showed up on my outer felt on right side. It started to impair my range of motion now I can barely do 35# without pain.
615e7218f52546734fe883e61e158dff.jpg

f743fcb5f2763b02b9cd60d6859ef1ea.jpg

I m a good its actually an inch above the circle..
Tell me what you think before I go to doctors on Monday if need be... Haven't don't any infections there!

4e0d7d9bec46a32e7abdc8459a749dff.jpg

fede5d62f911e78fcbcc2bd57fc3a87e.jpg

Compare right side to left. See the bump on right outer delt?

Interesting.. Give us some more information.. Any pain? Hard? soft? Did it build up, or you just noticed it one day? Could be your ac joint.

Oh ya, that looks like a ac joint problem bro. Maybe a slight separation.

Looks like a separated AC joint but I can't tell if it's behind the AC or not. Give more info about it. Like is it hard or soft? What movement hurts the most? Is it always there or come and go?
Do you do upright rows? I hope not. No body should be doing them anymore. They put your shoulder at great risk for injury. There are better options.

It's a firm lump kinda moveable. Noticed about 2-3 months ago but no problems till very recently..
I pretty much have full range of motion in all exercise except flat bench and over head military presses barbell or dumbell workout.

Would you guys like a highlighted pick over head pick?

Can you take a pic with both shoulders in it? Front view.

shit never mind, I see you have both sides.. Man with out really seeing it close up and rotating your arm, I cant get a good idea of what It could be.. To much shit in the shoulder area. Hands on Dr will fix you right up.

IML Gear Cream!
dfcb36de5465ec9f7ec770c7176d9e55.jpg

So I can raise lower rotate palm up palm palm down. It just seems to restrict under weight the motions and certain movements... Lately it's getting a little worse.... I've been told cyst and fatty tissue deposit.

Bursitis. The bursa sack fills and the only place it can start to come out is there. Your subacromial space could be compromised. If you dead hang from the chin up bar, do you find relief?

It seems as though it gets softer when I free hang... Does that make sense

It seems as though it gets softer when I free hang... Does that make sense

hanging would open the subacromial space and relieve some of the pressure off that sack. The sack itself would feel squishier. Does that sound accurate?
Who told you a cyst and fatty tissue? MRI? X-Ray? Anal probe?

Not so much front raises are ok starting at hip and raising to like eye level...
A nurse friend of Mrs stockpott, told me her thoughts!!

99a4bf725f3dbda7ddefb271c41273fc.jpg

Dinner for me n Mrs.
Chicken thighs and sausage with creamery potatoes and pepper mélange and Italian spicy herbs

So would this thing really restrict range of motion by painfully making me weaker???

Get Shredded!
Not so much front raises are ok starting at hip and raising to like eye level...
A nurse friend of Mrs stockpott, probed me anally!!

Nice ^^^

By hanging, the pressure would be taken off the subacromial space. Doing this often may help increase the subacromial space and give the bursa a chance to reduce itself. A visit to the doctor would be necessary to confirm.
The front arm raises would have been an indication more toward the AC joint. No pain or decrease in strength should mean less likely chance.
A cyst should remain firm regardless of relieving an impingement.

Back