• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

weed as a pre work out

Kyles522

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
i wanted to see if anyone else does, i LOVE to smoke a nice little bowl right before walking in the gym (frabreeze my self before walking in of course) i feel like i stay focused on my work out and really am able to keep going and keep pushing with getting a high work out in, what are yalls thoughts?

i wanted to see if anyone else does, i LOVE to smoke a nice little bowl right before walking in the gym (frabreeze my self before walking in of course) i feel like i stay focused on my work out and really am able to keep going and keep pushing with getting a high work out in, what are yalls thoughts?
Relaxed and mellow is the opposite of how I like to train. Pissed off, angry, and hell bent for leather is how I prefer to train.

I did this for a long time, I also think it keeps me focused but since I quit smoking cigs I quit smoking weed. I now eat brownies and cookies instead. But I def like being high during my gym time. Best way to get cardio done.......:coffee:

I do this...
I think it's more effective as a once and a while break up of the typical workout.
I find myself more concentrated on the very simple task of moving something. Not worried about what's for dinner, the 14 vm I got that day, etc...

I could see this for a volume work out. But if I tried to lift heavy I don't think I would have the power. Light slow movements though it would be perfect for IMHO.

I used to do this. I agree with skinnyguy....it's great for those slow concetrated movements focusing on maximum pump.
The Hawaiians call it pakalolo power.

I have done it quite a bit. If you're going in to go for a PR, no, for a pump mind muscle connection workout, yes.

It raises my heart rate and then i crash after 20 mins so weed as a pre workout is s no no for me. Plus it seems like everybody is looking at me wierd. Now i like to smoke it after the gym during a bulk to help me relax and get hungry.

Last edited:
I haven't been to the gym not high in years. If you work out hard for real. You will work out even harder. If your a lazy Bitch, you will be even more of a lazy Bitch. I take dabs. Haven't spoken flowers in a long time.

IML Gear Cream!
Cool so I'm not the only one! All my buddies just think I'm crazy and a huge stoner...now on PR days I'd rather not but to help my mind stay focused on a certain muscle I love it, and YES I do always feel like people are looking at me and kinda trips me out but I need to keep my head down and continue pushing through the work out so it kinda helps there too

I haven't been to the gym not high in years. If you work out hard for real. You will work out even harder. If your a lazy Bitch, you will be even more of a lazy Bitch. I take dabs. Haven't spoken flowers in a long time.

I still use dabs as a night time before bed activity, hitting a concentrate from a pen is one thing but a dab from a bong...I'll find a bed before I exhale lol

I still use dabs as a night time before bed activity, hitting a concentrate from a pen is one thing but a dab from a bong...I'll find a bed before I exhale lol

try eating it, your buzz increases as your energy level decreases which I think helps you push further, the oppisite of smoking where your buzz decreases as your energy decreases, giving you the fuck it i'm out attitude.........:coffee:

Lol, that's pretty funny bro. If it works for you. Then keep doing it. And if your working out and no one's lookin.. your doin something wrong.

Halo. Tren base. Dbol. Caffeine maybe. Weed is exactly the opposite of how I ever want to feel.

Halo. Tren base. Dbol. Caffeine maybe. Weed is exactly the opposite of how I ever want to feel.

Weed must affect you differently, I take a rip and hit the gym.. Its like I took 50mg dbol

Weed must affect you differently, I take a rip and hit the gym.. Its like I took 50mg dbol
It's been like 10 years but if I remember correctly I get anxiety and then lay down and eat cereal out of the corner of my mouth while watching cartoons.

It's been like 10 years but if I remember correctly I get anxiety and then lay down and eat cereal out of the corner of my mouth while watching cartoons.

:roflmao:

Get Shredded!
redline + a few vicodins + 20-30 mg halo
focused , feeling no pain and ready to kill the weights

Is this serious?

Weed post is awesome but as a pre??? Not for me brother. I just want to chill out and bullshit on that stuff.

Lucky Charms!!

Whatever gets you pumped for the gym, but PLEEEAAASSEEE don't stink up the place.
There's a kid at my gym with a sweet Afro who comes in maybe 2x a month... My gym friends and I give him the evil eye until he leaves cuz of the stench

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lucky Charms!!

Whatever gets you pumped for the gym, but PLEEEAAASSEEE don't stink up the place.
There's a kid at my gym with a sweet Afro who comes in maybe 2x a month... My gym friends and I give him the evil eye until he leaves cuz of the stench

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I reek of guaicol half the time... How does that work?

Back