• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

saidsakas

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello im an 18 year old guy who have been training for almost 3 years , im about 90kg ( 200 lbs ) with 12% bodyfat.
My diet is checked every 2 weeks to make the right changes to match my goals as i have a personal trainer whose set a new personal record in bench pressing 330kg i guess and hes about 95kg.
i mean that this man have been training for decades and even competed in NABBA.
Now the case is i wanted to participate in a powerlifting tournament.
my 1RM for the big 3 lifts :
DEADLIFT 180kg
SQUAT 170kg
Bench press 100kg ( yeah thats a low weight ).
im still a natural trainer which means the only thing i use is whey/weight gainer , multivitamin , creatine , omega 3.
im looking up in different forums and websites and reading about using anavar at my age.
yeah my trainer used steroids for decades and he knows how to run my anavar only cycle.. or test e only maybe as he recommended.
so building my cycle and using the right PCT isn't a problem at all.

The main question is as a guy who is serious about lifting , is it recommended to use anavar at my age ?
im not the kind of dumb teens who doesnt listen to whats right, the only reason im asking people here is to know the right thing to do.
im really hopeful to get full information about my question and any tips for increasing my lifts ( especially my bench press )
My PCT IS LIV 52 , CLOMID , NOLVADEX.
Sorry for my ( just okay ) english.
Thanks !

Bro your too young to take any AAS; and so you will probably not find any help here for someone only 18yrs old.

Your too young to start roids any roids including anavar. And even if you did anavar only cycle the amounts needed to make any difference will shut down your body's own testosterone output....you need to wait a more few years....

Thanks alot , i have said before im here to listen to whats right,
ill just eat and lift more.
Thanks for the advice guys ill wait a few more years.

Var only cycles are for women. If your "trainer" is suggesting you do that then #1 he is a fuck stick. #2 if your "trainer" is suggesting you do that at 18 he is a HUGE fuck stick. Run and don't listen to a word he says. His credibility is gone.

Cheeseburgers my young friend .. Lots of them .. And keep training hard .. Come back in 5 years and tell us where you are at ..

Now,Mansir,you know that's not what he wants to hear..........but youre on point

hahahaha, good one.

Cheeseburgers my young friend .. Lots of them .. And keep training hard .. Come back in 5 years and tell us where you are at ..

eggs , chicken, red meat and pancakes will do it . Thanks all.

Back