• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bayer primobolan ?

cowboy516

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I want to purchase bayer primobolan. But i have a question about pricing. Why do some sites on hear have it for as low as $7 an amp . Then some go up to $16 an amp. Are some of the cheap ones bulgaria knock offs any info much appreciated.

^^^^^ Not being a Dick bro but I would like to hear a few opinions on the the OP thread . Stopping eating The Agents asshole for discounts

And at least let that Tranny hijack threads herself

I picked up some Turkish amps in the higher $ range. I'm not sure $7 primo amps are g2g.
Agent Yes does have primo vials that have been verified properly dosed on mass spec. I'm running this now with reduced calories and I'm up 7lbs in 2 weeks and dropping fat off my arms already. Recomp testing and I'll be glad to keep all in the loop.
Everything I've bought from this source has been legit. I recommend HER to everyone.

I want to purchase bayer primobolan. But i have a question about pricing. Why do some sites on hear have it for as low as $7 an amp . Then some go up to $16 an amp. Are some of the cheap ones bulgaria knock offs any info much appreciated.

You " usually" get what you pay for.Maybe look for primo that has been tested ?-Luck-OD

Bayer amps are about 7-8$ retail at a pharmacy in Turkey and surroundings.

You CAN get them at that price, just make sure that you know your source is good.

IML Gear Cream!
- - - Updated - - -

I negged smurf and refreshed the page just to see how much I deducted.

Primo?

Lol really ? I just repped ya . Think I gave you an extra 6 points . YOUR WELCOME

we also have real primo and not copy or fake! so amp is not cheap! primo is real expensive!

Back