• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Show off your Wife, Ex, Gf part 2!

Hey everyone. Not new to forum. Just now getting around to this thread. Wife not very comfortable with her body so we take photos that flatter her and only in certain poses. But I hope you enjoy. She's been shared with my best friend. Have fun spanking.

Attachments

• IMG_4037.jpg
    IMG_4037.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 624
  • IMG_1868.jpg
    IMG_1868.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 629
  • _MG_3650.jpg
    _MG_3650.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 637
  • IMG_4028.JPG
    IMG_4028.JPG
    622.1 KB · Views: 630
  • _MG_3625.jpg
    _MG_3625.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 638
Hey everyone. Not new to forum. Just now getting around to this thread. Wife not very comfortable with her body so we take photos that flatter her and only in certain poses. But I hope you enjoy. She's been shared with my best friend. Have fun spanking.
Super sexy and a lovely pretty pink taco too

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

We live on the lake and we have a large group that we go boating with. Just to give you an idea of how we do what we do Google Harmons Creek Lake Cumberland, or Lake Cumberland Poker Run 2017..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

We got a place off of greesy creak.... right near the Jamestown marina.... good times, beautiful lake. Lots of strippers(bass)

Sweet!!!

IML Gear Cream!
ohsnapsicle see if your wife will take some pics with her tight pussy stuffed with some toys,hell and her asshole stuffed too love that bald pussy

In an alternate world, women bodybuilders have a thread
“Show your husband, Ex, Bf part 257”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In an alternate world, women bodybuilders have a thread
“Show your husband, Ex, Bf part 257”

Yep, it's full of pics of skinny legged, small dick mofos who like to be dominated by strong, muscular women.

Yep, it's full of pics of skinny legged, small dick mofos who like to be dominated by strong, muscular women.

Every pussy is beautiful but cocks can be small. Lifes unfair.

Lmao you clearly haven’t seen a good number of poon

Still better than the poor guys with micro penises. No bigger than a clitoris of a woman on test

Get Shredded!
Still better than the poor guys with micro penises. No bigger than a clitoris of a woman on test

That’s no laughing matter, you better take a moment of silence for the bros who suffer

That’s no laughing matter, you better take a moment of silence for the bros who suffer

Yes. I deeply feel for the unlucky brothers. Dealt a bad hand by genetics.

Girl I saw last spring sent me this on Sunday.
583cf7733cbe8f777fe27889d88063c3.jpg

Funny you mention that...at my gym there is this very attractive brunette woman about 5'9" who is muscular and built like a brick shithouse. Her husband is about 5' tall and weighs about 90lbs soaking wet. They are both pretty cool people, but I make jokes that when he gets in trouble she probably ties him up in a pretzel, hand cuffs him, and breaks out a big ass strap on. Poor bastard!

ARE YOU MORBID?
From Celtic Frost - Morbid Tales 1984 one of my favorite albums!

Sent from The Iron Pile

Back