• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Kinda strange no?

dlb1972

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Pretty new to the forum so don't know if this is the norm here. Maybe someone can enlighten me? Normal on here for an administrator to pm a source to a newbie on here? Without even asking anyone for a source especially a site admin!! Country of origin it comes from also has that fishy kinda smell.

They have mass approved pm's for sources, so it's cool. Unless the admin pm'd you saying check this source out they are good.

have been on a different board for a few weeks and thats never happened thats all. Its all good guys seem to be a little friendlier here which is cool.

I am a source.. and I got two PMs today from admins advertising sources lol. They are mass PMs I think but Its funny.

People only pm for pictures of my guns. Probably because they are 40" no synthol.

lol ya know all about advertising. Just haven't seen it like that on the other forum I used to go on. Key word phrase there is "used to go on" This forum rocks its much much better.

If admin PM's you for nudes just send them ASAP.

K thanks!

If admin PM's you for nudes just send them ASAP.

K thanks!

Been waiting for a pm but never got one . Son of a bitch . All these nudes not a person in the world to send them to . Curse my existence.!!!

so this is how you get in the admins good book haha

lol wasn't trying to get in any ones good books. Just on another forum its like pulling teeth for someone to drop a lab name and forget about a referral

Thats just it, this isn't just "another forum" This is ASF baby, now quit stalling and post up those nudes!

Back