• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

RC customers. What I know atm.

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Sorry I couldn't give an update sooner but I couldn't give an honest one until I got all the info I could.

Not trying to give anyone the cold shoulder or skip out just have to make sure the info i post here is accurate for everyone's benefit.

I totally understand the animosity towards myself and six from guys who are still waiting on gear because it's hard earned cash and we were the guys helping customers and vouching for RC.

I have not gotten any response from RC since Thursday. I was told sale packs were going to ship Friday and Saturday.

The packs as far back as the 20th I was told they were delayed due to the weekend and holiday. This might be total b.s. but that's what I was told. I've requested tracking numbers on the orders I've gotten questions about but have not gotten a response.

IF I get a response I will let everyone know but at this point I'm not holding my breath. I apologize to everyone who is wrapped up in this.

Definitely not holding my breath. There is just no reason that the man himself couldn't get on here or throw a short email to a rep giving a heads up. Unless of course he's dead or in a coma. Which I doubt.
We all know how this ends...

Don't worry boys, we have plenty of other shitty sponsors who are selling their goods for dirt cheap too. You'll get that deal you're looking for.

Hahahahah holy shit I am cracking up right now!!! Literally have tears!!

Don't worry boys, we have plenty of other shitty sponsors who are selling their goods for dirt cheap too. You'll get that deal you're looking for.

Thats great news! I'm majorly relieved I can still purchase crap for dirt cheap prices.

Mad gains on snake oil.

Mad gains on snake oil.

I tell you what....if it wasn't for all the good people on this forum doing labs and keeping the labs honest.....that's what you'd probably be getting.

IML Gear Cream!
so everyone that ordered in that big sale with rc got burned??? I see he is off the board now!

Im still baffled why they even pulled this. They were making money hand over fist it looked like.

Im still baffled why they even pulled this. They were making money hand over fist it looked like.

Because it's a tried and true method.. make money for a year, taper off quality, have massive sales.. and close up shop with a huge clearance sale. If you don't ship the goods than it is 100% profit..

Take a nice 6 month vacation, return the boards under a different name, rinse and repeat.

Pretty good business model. Plus people will always be suckers.

Because it's a tried and true method.. make money for a year, taper off quality, have massive sales.. and close up shop with a huge clearance sale. If you don't ship the goods than it is 100% profit..

Take a nice 6 month vacation, return the boards under a different name, rinse and repeat.

Plz refrain from divulging the Harvard School of Business Gearz for Tearz Model...

Thank U:)

So RC (MLG) said they were doing a giant sale, took everyone's money and left? Come on now :coffee:

im baffled he pulled the Test and some popular orals off the lists... he could have made 2-3x more money by leaving that shit on the list...

fwiw, looking at the 2 orders i made during the sale... one invoice (12315) for the 28th and one for the 31st (12326) (payments made on the 26th and 29th) it appears there were only 10 other orders placed in between mine those days... the story of "im really busy with orders" doesnt fly.... feel like a dick for falling for it... chalk it up as lesson learned...

Sorry I couldn't give an update sooner but I couldn't give an honest one until I got all the info I could.

Not trying to give anyone the cold shoulder or skip out just have to make sure the info i post here is accurate for everyone's benefit.

I totally understand the animosity towards myself and six from guys who are still waiting on gear because it's hard earned cash and we were the guys helping customers and vouching for RC.

I have not gotten any response from RC since Thursday. I was told sale packs were going to ship Friday and Saturday.

The packs as far back as the 20th I was told they were delayed due to the weekend and holiday. This might be total b.s. but that's what I was told. I've requested tracking numbers on the orders I've gotten questions about but have not gotten a response.

IF I get a response I will let everyone know but at this point I'm not holding my breath. I apologize to everyone who is wrapped up in this.

ATM means ass to mouth right? :confused:

You know how many legit business in America do the same thing LOL

I may spend extra on next order..even tho i wasnt burned.. :coffee:

I thought this was going to be an ASS TO MOUTH thread.

LOL!!!!

I think most IMF OG's saw this coming for a while. :coffee:

I was told yesterday orders were 12 days behind and would start landing today.

I didn't post anything just to make sure but RC pulled through even though it's late.

Just got mine yesturday as well TD pics coming in am. I have to wait and see if second order comes through since this order was a few days before the sale.

Both of my orders have landed. Hopefully everyone gets theres too

Attachments

• 20150612_154506-2.jpg
    20150612_154506-2.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 48
Back