• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New Lady here!

Mrs.Blockhead

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Been on here a while and finally decided to introduce myself. Its pretty obvious from my name who the hubby is. Just here to learn as much as I can and my goal is to one day enter a show. Have found tons of good information here already. Look forward to contributing to the community.

Been on here a while and finally decided to introduce myself. Its pretty obvious from my name who the hubby is. Just here to learn as much as I can and my goal is to one day enter a show. Have found tons of good information here already. Look forward to contributing to the community.

nice to have you!

Hello Mrs. B and welcome to the boards :)

You don't get paid for the hour. You get paid for the value you bring to the hour - Jim Rohn

Welcome! We have a group of strong women (both physically and mentally), so welcome to the party!

Hello Mrs Blockhead! Very glad you decided to join our community! We have great group of exceptional women here on asf!
We also have a great group of sponsors to help you with any questions you and/or Mr Blockhead might have.

Welcome mrs. B ....

Cheapthreads out...

Hi Mrs Blockhead
Do you have any AAS experience?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome mrs. Blockhead ......

None yet Glutes but its in her future!
Hey blockhead, steer her in the right direction! She need your guidance . It's great that you and the misses can share in the lifestyle. This is something I'm very envious of. Maybe introduce her to some of the ladies here. Gluuutes911,Mrs Robinson sheriv, just to name a few. You can never learn enough and you can never have to many well,educated , hard working ,iron pumping, beautiful strong minded women in your corner!

yo yo yo yo

Too many cheerful homos around here.

Back