• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ironmag's dirty laundry: a hamper full of soiled secrets

yay or nay?

• Fuck bitches. Acquire aesthetics and let this go bro.

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Raise hell you fucking demon

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I will send you all of my bunk gear and placebos. just please, icksnay GDI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I pray to Allah, Jesus, krishna and buddha that you get banned before midnight.

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Why are Sicilians so fucking spiteful and vindictive?

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I like your poles. So, ill get some popcorn and check back in a few hours.

Votes: 10 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sfw

Please take my Pole/Poll
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Coming later after midnight.

Ill let the suspense build up a bit. After i snort some kratom and knock back a few 151 shots of course. And only when the view count exceeds 666.

and Remember you fucking faggots...Dont shoot the messenger!

Funny_gif_Bruce_Lee_laughing.gif

image.jpg

Yeah, we already heard about Sheri and you e-spooning....

I love IronMags new Whey Protein mixes. Sheri's Soiled Thong is my favorite flavor, but a bit salty- possibly from all the tears.

I would like an IML shirt, XXL. (not for me, i only need a s'medium)

2-3 oz of "kratom" And all of your expired h4h. And send to Saney so he can get off my fucking back!

Those are the conditions.

Just to show im not fucking around, heres a taste of what i was told:

S2h Is leo. Yes, hes a leo. I thought for sure he was a capricorn but he was born in august. Im not surprised at all.

Heavyiron is paraplegic, hence no leg pics. He is hoisted out of his chair by piano wires for his epic "after" pictures. And kratom? Its really grass clippings sprayed with pcp.

Ill be checking my PM's later on....

In your poll you forgot "I am a fucking jackass who sucks my own dick, and likes to abuse women who fall for my 'I am so awesome' bullshit.

Go ahead.... fuck with me.

Last edited:
I nominate JD for Sargent within arms, or Imperial cyclops washer or whatever title the enforcer on homo erotic websites is. He ain't fucking around!

Nah, young buck needs to shut his big mouth. You fuck with one mod, you fuck with all of us.

On the real: one of the best things I can say about JD is he is a LOYAL Eagles fan. Seriously. All the shit he takes, and doesn't give a Damn. Believes in them and backs them til the bitter end (November? Lol)
When he says he's got your back, he means it. Just about the best thing you can say about a guy IMO.

On the real: one of the best things I can say about JD is he is a LOYAL Eagles fan. Seriously. All the shit he takes, and doesn't give a Damn. Believes in them and backs them til the bitter end (November? Lol)
When he says he's got your back, he means it. Just about the best thing you can say about a guy IMO.

get off your knees :coffee:

Gramps? Come on man he ain't "that old"

Oh God! Good one! i thought you'd say "Thats what she said!" you little wet behind the ears she-bully. Never thought I'd miss Farva or his gimmick Dlats. They are witty, you are just a bore. I really don't care to hang around and see your ass get handed to you. Good night.

Any chance ironmag has unscented laundry??...I'm still torn by this issue..

Coming later after midnight.

Ill let the suspense build up a bit. After i snort some kratom and knock back a few 151 shots of course. And only when the view count exceeds 666.

and Remember you fucking faggots...Dont shoot the messenger!

Funny_gif_Bruce_Lee_laughing.gif

image.jpg

Yawn

If you got something to say then say it.

Good night everybody.

LMFAO Suck my dick Gramps. This is all jokes. Why are old people so cranky?

Son, time for bed, please put that 55 gallon drum of olive oil up in the basement, and pick up all the little glass bottles with the Jewtani labels on them before your cereal in the morning.

I'm so amazed at your knowledge and drive selling all this olive oil, really looking out for thy neighbor.

One more thing dear, my pussy has been really itching lately, if you see any unscented panties online can you get me a dozen or so in size 37.

Love Mommy

when do the fireworks start? :coffee:

Gimmicks are cool unless there this lame....jfc get a life people...

Back