• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Would you leave your woman if she became Virilized?

The breaking point is...

• Thinning, greasy hair combed forward into bangs.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oversized mandible covered in pock marks like Ray Liotta

• She stops plucking her brows and has a perma "furrowed" look

• Her Voice starts resembling a 15 yr old puerto rican boy

• She suggests you stop using your AI and wants to "Reverse Roles"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sfw

Please take my Pole/Poll
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just wondering what everyone's cut-off limit is before you throw your significant other the peace sign.

Please, feel free to take my Pole.

Girlfriends are for fagets... and blacks getting out of prison.

Must be why I can't keep a girlfriend. I'm not a faget and I haven't been to prison.....yet.

FAAAAWWWWWKKKKKK!

Must be why I can't keep a girlfriend. I'm not a faget and I haven't been to prison.....yet.

FAAAAWWWWWKKKKKK!

Your cawk weighs more than my left leg... you should be swinging that thing all over the place gdi.

IML Gear Cream!
For me, it really depends on how big her dick is..

Why would anyone want to keep one?

Crazy white bitches and neurotic black bitches are a dime a dozen. When you find a nice tall black girl without a lot of drama, you better keep her. That is until she tells you that you are obsessed with bodybuilding and you need to make a decision.

Geez, is it hate women night around these parts ? I BETTER not fall into this category :paddle:

And none of the above (yet) thankfully, although hubs can keep hoping for the giant clit LOLZ

Crazy white bitches and neurotic black bitches are a dime a dozen. When you find a nice tall black girl without a lot of drama, you better keep her. That is until she tells you that you are obsessed with bodybuilding and you need to make a decision.

Nailed that one BR

No matter how smart, pretty, good in bed, or how rich she is... Someone somewhere is sick of her shit.

my bb gf had the giant clit, nothing else tho

i liked playing with her knub, it was a big clit not a little dick - i don't see the drawback?

that point where they get a man voice/jawline - that shit would be the cut off

nah.. can't do it

Get Shredded!
my bb gf had the giant clit, nothing else tho

i liked playing with her knub, it was a big clit not a little dick - i don't see the drawback?

that point where they get a man voice/jawline - that shit would be the cut off

nah.. can't do it

At least there is one real man in this thread filled with light lifting ...little body weight....med shirt wearing boys...(MrsRobinson is not included in my comments)

If she doesn't mind that my tits are bigger than hers, I don't care that her clit is bigger than my cawk.

this thread brought to you by bunk AI's , ( depressed, horny, and cant get it up to JO ) check your AI's bro

Back