• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Naps gear

Another great order from naps. I would recommened the $60 ems shipping, if unless you dont mind the wait. It took about about 13 days days once I dropped on the money. It was the quickest I ever got an order. Another recommendation i didnt know, it that you can do western union online. In the past, i have have always lost a couple days just getting the money there, not naps fault.I did a diananabol, test, deca cycle. starting with dianaabol for instant results with the test, and slowly mergered the deca and finish. waiting on my recent order now... 6 bottles of test enathat which will last about 12 contunous.. But i love baps cause 6 bottle of test for $126 bucks.. deal of the week is just amazing and never had a problem with an order.. nap s stil the best

A great order from naps. I made a mistake with my address and they were quickly able to change. Very satisfied.

Another great order from naps. I would recommened the $60 ems shipping, if unless you dont mind the wait. It took about about 13 days days once I dropped on the money. It was the quickest I ever got an order. Another recommendation i didnt know, it that you can do western union online. In the past, i have have always lost a couple days just getting the money there, not naps fault.I did a diananabol, test, deca cycle. starting with dianaabol for instant results with the test, and slowly mergered the deca and finish. waiting on my recent order now... 6 bottles of test enathat which will last about 12 contunous.. But i love baps cause 6 bottle of test for $126 bucks.. deal of the week is just amazing and never had a problem with an order.. nap s stil the best

Jesus...why don't you post your name and home address while your at it?

Great service from napsgear. I got my order in under 3 weeks. I had some questions and got quick responses. thanks napsgear

Great service from napsgear. I got my order in under 3 weeks. I had some questions and got quick responses. thanks napsgear

How many times are going to say this

Troll...gtfo

Naps is a third party reseller (bad) but the head honcho has integrity (good).

Wish these assholes where still around, fucking sucks they disappeared from all the boards. Business has still been good with them though.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I ordered from them right before they left. No communication. Shipping took forever. Some of what I got was no good. The anadrol youncoukd tske the whole pack and nothing. Would not recommend them to anybody .

Seems the Naps fanboys still come crawling out of their trollholes to spew more crap.:nono:

I've used them a lot in the past, slow shipping but reliable delivery and good products. Lately I've stayed away because I no longer see them sponsors on any of the boards I frequent. I'm curious how they are nowadays, and I'll find out soon because my friend just put an order in with them...

Get Shredded!
If they are still good then who cares whether they sponsor to forums or not? :)

I've used them a lot in the past, slow shipping but reliable delivery and good products. Lately I've stayed away because I no longer see them sponsors on any of the boards I frequent. I'm curious how they are nowadays, and I'll find out soon because my friend just put an order in with them...

Being a sponsor and presence on forums is advertising, and a business needs advertising.

I work in Risk Management as a profession so I guess it bleeds into my social life. I tend to think in terms of risk generally, especially when it comes to money and legality of "bodybuilding supplements". When there's a change in the status quo I try to assess the root cause - Change of ownership? Owner sick? Ducking the fuzz? So why did they bail on the forums? Or maybe they are doing so well they don't need the attention. That's a possibility too.

I like and always liked Naps. I have a couple other domestic sources right now so no need for me to use them at the moment. But I'm sure I will, especially if my friends order goes through. I went back to Uncle Z after he got busted, but I waited awhile to get comfortable and see other feedback. If Naps is off the boards, it'll be hard to see what's up though. I won't know if they're good or not...

I used to advertise at EF back then. Paid huge money. Once upon a time I realized I dont need that anymore. I had crazy amount of customers so I stopped advertising.
Not sure what happened to Naps though.. I dealt with this guy 15years ago or so :) Talented manager for sure.

Being a sponsor and presence on forums is advertising, and a business needs advertising.

I work in Risk Management as a profession so I guess it bleeds into my social life. I tend to think in terms of risk generally, especially when it comes to money and legality of "bodybuilding supplements". When there's a change in the status quo I try to assess the root cause - Change of ownership? Owner sick? Ducking the fuzz? So why did they bail on the forums? Or maybe they are doing so well they don't need the attention. That's a possibility too.

I like and always liked Naps. I have a couple other domestic sources right now so no need for me to use them at the moment. But I'm sure I will, especially if my friends order goes through. I went back to Uncle Z after he got busted, but I waited awhile to get comfortable and see other feedback. If Naps is off the boards, it'll be hard to see what's up though. I won't know if they're good or not...

. I LOVE GENEZA !!!!! spell check !!! I wish there was a domestic source !!!!
I love geneza and dragon brother..... The geneza sustanon was Good times lol!!!

I still order from naps just no where near as much but still good and packages still land. I actually found naps before the forums. The only reason I joined the forum seen in the beginning was because of naps. Just wish they was still around that's all

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I recently ordered again from naps and it shows to be on the way. I'll update with a td when it arrives.

I haven't used them forever but their Sust , Tren E , Inject winny , Tren tabs and winny tabs were fantastic. But this was a very long time ago. Geneza...

Wish you could get Geneza another way.
You can't? Yeah I liked geneza also delivery time was monsterous plus there's too many good domestics nowadays that Stack Up. Got a buddy that just has to go with naps that's why I was wondering about the PO box. Thanks for your reply.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back