• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Maybe some Testicle Experts can help me out.

ChrisCA

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So about a year and a half ago I experienced severe pain in my left testicle. It got pretty bad. Started turning purple a bit and I went to the emergency room. After waiting for awhile in the waiting room I ended up seeing most of the swelling go away and the color even returning to normal. They just kind of shrugged their shoulders and then had me go in for an ultrasound to make sure there was no torsion. Everything checked out fine. They just said I had a hernia, and told me to never lift anything over 15 lbs for the rest of my life. (thanks) Went on the hunt for a second opinion. My doctor told me that she could not find the hernia anywhere and was about 95% sure I did not have one. She then sent me over to a urologist who fondled me and then told me to wear more supportive underwear then sent me on my way. Problem eventually subsided and it comes back every now and then , but nowhere near as bad as that one day.

Now that being said I noticed that my left testicle would rise up into pelvis from time to time during sex. I would literally have to push it out and jump up and down. It never really got that bad. As of late it had come back but now it is both of my balls. I looked down and panicked when I saw that after sex my balls were in my pelvis. I had to push them out again it was some what painful . I think it might have something to do with the unusually cold weather.

I am only 23 years old and a little bit concerned.

Anyone have a similar issue? Could this be a hernia?

Any thoughts are welcome . Thanks in advance.

What caused the pain? I've had a hernia before and it was nothing like what you're describing.

I had a left inguinal hernia, which was caused by overlifting, and improper form. I actually had a tear in my abdominal wall. Sometimes it would feel like i'm being pulled toward the ground by the worlds strongest man with a rope around abs. I had surgery in which they put a metal screen in to patch the tear, It's been 4 years and no problems. I now have 3 gnarly scars from them digging around in me.

This has happened to me once. I was on-cycle and not using HCG and my balls were really small. Small balls + sex = balls getting pushed into your pelvis. It is the weirdest thing ever. Are you on-cycle? If so, get some HCG so your balls return to normal size....

This has happened to me once. I was on-cycle and not using HCG and my balls were really small. Small balls + sex = balls getting pushed into your pelvis. It is the weirdest thing ever. Are you on-cycle? If so, get some HCG so your balls return to normal size....

This occurred before I ever touched anything, but I was thinking I will try hcg anyway . Kind of why I came here for advice. Google had no solutions. Still haven't touched Aas but have played with a few designers . Anything I should worry about though?

Dont wear any tight clothings like jeans. They are terrible for man. Always wear a boxer, and keep the junkies cool. Hmm can you enjaculate fine? Doesnt sound like cancer to me, but rather the tube that connects your testicls and your penis inside is short.

Dont wear any tight clothings like jeans. They are terrible for man. Always wear a boxer, and keep the junkies cool. Hmm can you enjaculate fine? Doesnt sound like cancer to me, but rather the tube that connects your testicls and your penis inside is short.

Yeah ejaculation is a bit painful and I have noticed it starts from left side then works its way to the right. What I also get is my balls fall asleep some times like they start buzzing and go numb when I sit down for a long time on the floor or something .

IML Gear Cream!

Who you saying has a small penis tube ? My penis tube is huge !!!! Lol Jk it is really small :(

I'm a nurse just not registered you will be ok I promise

Go to another doctor son.Don't fuck around with your balz.After you get old ( like me) and are on TRT-your balz will be up anyway.Actually-it is nice when the bride takes a ride-no blue balz.But at your age -those puppies should be swingin in the breeze-Luck on ya- sounds painful-hope all is OK-OD

Yeah ejaculation is a bit painful and I have noticed it starts from left side then works its way to the right. What I also get is my balls fall asleep some times like they start buzzing and go numb when I sit down for a long time on the floor or something .

Are you positive you do not have testicular torsion?

haha, same thing as GS happened to me. It was the weirdest thing and I kind of freaked out a bit. It seemed to be when she was on top and me thrust up into her. At least that is what I though had happened do to the movement. I literally took my finger and just kind of pushed them back down.

Go to another doctor son.Don't fuck around with your balz.After you get old ( like me) and are on TRT-your balz will be up anyway.Actually-it is nice when the bride takes a ride-no blue balz.But at your age -those puppies should be swingin in the breeze-Luck on ya- sounds painful-hope all is OK-OD

Haha yeah definitely right . Gonna do some research make sure I go to a doctor that won't just send me everywhere. I am tired of going to one doctor only to get sent to three other ones lol. Thankfully for me it is not an everyday thing and doesn't appear to be too serious. Always better safe than sorry though.

Definitely see another Urologist... I hate when you go out of your way to schedule a Dr. appt., time off work etc. only to be told some BS and sent on your way.... as for the testicular ascension that is normal during orgasm, and in response to touch, for thermal regulation, pain response, cold :) if it's accompanied with pain is not.

The two incidents may not be related... when you went to the ER you may have had testicular torsion that resolved spontaneously..... and as for the ascension that is normal during sex/orgasm especially supine.

See another urologist. They're the only ones who can make a real diagnosis.

What do you think it's related to?

Gabe Walker [Re: testicular ascension]

Definitely see another Urologist... I hate when you go out of your way to schedule a Dr. appt., time off work etc. only to be told some BS and sent on your way.... as for the testicular ascension that is normal during orgasm, and in response to touch, for thermal regulation, pain response, cold :) if it's accompanied with pain is not.

The two incidents may not be related... when you went to the ER you may have had testicular torsion that resolved spontaneously..... and as for the ascension that is normal during sex/orgasm especially supine.

My wife, who is Irish and an ex-catholic, has a mystical spiritual experience after my ejaculations .....
she holds a testicle loosely in her wet lips
..... and swoons as it is extracted from her mouth and ascends into the inguinal canal.

This is, of course, the Feast of the Ascension.

My wife, who is Irish and an ex-catholic, has a mystical spiritual experience after my ejaculations .....
she holds a testicle loosely in her wet lips
..... and swoons as it is extracted from her mouth and ascends into the inguinal canal.

This is, of course, the Feast of the Ascension.
Um.

I.

I don't have words.

Re: The Testicle Expert

ChrisCA -

The initial episode you describe indeed sounds like it may have been a partial torsion - discoloration is not normal.

Your subsequent problems sound more within the realm of "normal," and most of the comments have been spot on.

Unfortunately genital issues tend to generate a lot of anxiety, and I think you might benefit from working on that issue. Meditation can help. So can a regular "schedule" of ejaculation (no prolonged "dry spells"), a mutually exclusively monogamous relationship, and avoiding unhealthy practices - i.e., if you're into anal intercourse, religiously use condoms (or stick with oral and vaginal intercourse, and handjobs).

Good luck.
:cool:

See another urologist. They're the only ones who can make a real diagnosis.

What do you think it's related to?

Yeah definitely good advice just seeing if anyone has had similar experiences so maybe I can approach a doctor with some research I can gather . I really think it might have a lot to do with the colder weather . Who knows for sure though.

Back