• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Unclez is in jail - Bullshit (would be deleted if true :)

tom123

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
If you ordered from unclez.net you better watch your back.

Unclez's warehouse has been busted 3 weeks ago and unclez by himself got busted on Wednesday. It is confirmed by polish guys from sfd.pl

Unclez was arrested at Warsaw's airport on 7/11 when he tried to escape from Poland. It has been on national tv and link to the news will be posted soon. His real name was posted in article too but its not relevant and should be keep off the boards. It is very important to understand that unclez was arrested by polish authorities but he will be sent to the US for a trial. His charges are drug trafficking and money laundering and his trail will be run the US. It is said that unclez.net website content has been seized by the US Federal Marshals and further investigation based on evidence collected is planned. They have been watching him for more then 2 years now, thousands of packages and hundreds of WU/MG transfers has been captured and used again him. They say that more then $5,000,000 was paid to unclez.net steroid ring in only last 12 months. Authorities are going to watch and review very closely all sites where he has had his ads run and forum owners can be charged with conspiracy.

unclez is done and fucked for life. If you were his customer, clean up your place. If you received any payment from him for banners, you better contact your lawyer now.

Last edited:
Please don't post rumors. If its confirmed, please post a link to the news article.

No link???

If you will please post your link to this? I have been up and down the Polish news from 6 different sources and have yet to find any news of the arrest.

That site is run by a direct competitor of Z. Might want to take it for what its worth. Also the 7/11 date does not align with the OP's claims.

Still waiting for the link with Z's name proving he was arrested on 7/11.

So are you saying this is not true or it is possibly true ? bc it is pretty detailed

I personally would not be suprised if that was an agent(dea, FBI) that started this thread. Common tactic used... Just sayin if I was a Z customer I would be long gone

So are you saying this is not true or it is possibly true ? bc it is pretty detailed

No where does your link contain any info on the supposed arrest of Z on 7/11 which is the claim of the OP. Your link is old news that has already bveen posted.

Still waiting on the link about Z being arrested on 7/11.

We all know he was busted . But we don't have to call lawyers and empty are house out. Part that sucks good source is done.

Get Shredded!
Well after a little digging, it looks like the source that is being used is a chat board much like this one, used for the people living in Poland. After searching that site, I can't find any where that any one related to this, has in fact been arrested.

Well after a little digging, it looks like the source that is being used is a chat board much like this one, used for the people living in Poland. After searching that site, I can't find any where that any one related to this, has in fact been arrested.

EXACTLY- and that is the site the OP gave as a referance.Other site Joey listed is a honey pot.Back to square one and we wait..............if anybody needs anything PM me or another legit rep-Thanks-OD

Ok, big seizure with Z gear in picture= then Z is missing and not responding to anyone.... That is more than enough info for me.

Ok, big seizure with Z gear in picture= then Z is missing and not responding to anyone.... That is more than enough info for me.

I agree with you, I just needed to research it for myself.

same thing with genxxl a couple years ago...they laid low and then tried to re emerge...a bust doesn't mean the top dog got popped...usually there's smaller networks set up and there's steps and precautions in place to prevent anything moving up the chain...i'm not defending z in the least since he's a competitor, but i'm just saying many of you don't know wtf you're talking about and being idiots and running your mouths...

^ take note because he Irish-2003 just said something we can all learn from. STFU is not a real bad thing for anyone to do. I didn't do business with Z but wanted to. I watched close and saw he was a great source and well respected. I hope its all BS.

My name is krzykacz. I am senior moderator from polish bodybuilders forum sfd.pl I am sorry I speaking bad English but I help if you ask me. I want to tall you of unclez. He is not selling from sfd.pl He is banned from 2 years ago. His steroids are dirty and fake. We deletes pictures of his products and his is not allowed to sell from sfd.pl Only legit sources can use power of sfd to sell steroids. You are very brave to use fake z-line and replicas of steroides. We must done laboratory reports and his steroids are very bad. Bacterias and oil only. We are not hearing he is busted this is false info. Police attacked him last year and in December in 2011. Many steroids dealers was arrested last year and this year too. Different steroid dealer to amercia Oscaro was arrested 3 month ago. unclez we do not know his good but he was never good in production good steroids. Police looked dirty money and he sell many steroids and earned bog money. Big money for polish maybe not for americans. I thing unclez is lauching from you and buy drinks on the beach with good brested girls. He earned much money.
Krzykacz
sfd.pl

Back