• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First Cycle. First time user. HELP

NewKid

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My name is Mitch and I'm 18 years old. 6'1 180lbs.
I have been lifting serious for about 2 years now and I have made significant gains. I am a 4x all-state athlete in basketball and 2x in football, but my size is not where i've wanted it to be.
I recently just got off Dbol by itself and made significant progress, yet I lost about 30% of those gains. I went from 165-190, but dropped back to 180 lbs after i stopped using. I also began to develop mild Gyno, which was the main reason for me stopping Dbol in its entirety. I have been off Dbol for about 4 months now and my gyno has decreased but is still somewhat present

How about we keep it simple

A friend of the fam is a body builder and he recommended this;

inject Test E @ 300-400 mg (1 mL) once a week for 10 weeks
Nolv @ 10-20 mg everyday for 10 weeks

after last injection, continue Nolv @ 10-20 mg for 3 weeks, then after week 3, increase Nolv dosage to 50 mg for 4 more weeks (treated as PCT).

thoughts?

New kid you copy and paste that ? Look you are not going to get a bunch of guys here telling you what you want to hear. If you are that badass at sports why let AAS jeopardize your career. From 18-25 I was ripped not big but could hold my own. You should be able to make awesome gAins with proper coaching. The BB friend is wrong and shouldn't steer you down this road yet. First you need to research and find out why Dbol only f's you up that's basic steroid knowledge. I ain't being your daddy just trying to help. Good luck

You don't need it.

And that cycle to PCT is bad. The PCT especially. It's just a bad layout. Do yourself some more research. Your not even in the ballpark yet.

If you really are all state like you said in those two sports, I would think you have some pretty good genetics. With good genetics at your age, you should be able to blow up with a proper program and diet.

Sounds like you need strength and size for sports, not bodybuilding. If that is the case I would go With Mark Rippetoe's Starting Strength program. It is designed to specifically take a young athlete and make him big and strong using progressively heavier weight with the main compound barbell lifts.

Basically the default response you will here on here is that 18 is way too young to be starting AAS and you should get many more years of natural lifting under your belt before starting your first real cycle.

Doing a Dbol only cycle was definitely not the way to go, and shows that you didn't do any research, which is very frowned upon here.

But honestly, I didn't do much research either. I did my first cycle a year ago (in my 30s) and it was pretty much completely mapped out for me by a bodybuilder buddy of mine. But I wish I'd done my own research because my PCT was a little lacking and I only kept about 50% of the gains.

At the very least, read the stickies in this subforum about "First Cycle and PCT" and then read the one on just PCT.

But to answer your question: I think it would be a good idea to do a Test E only cycle to start out with (doing an aromatase inhibitor) along side. But just doing Nolvadex for PCT isn't ideal. Read the sticky on PCT.

why cycle when your test naturally is a cycle in itself right now?

also i'd inject twice a week, i love how you started that "he told me this cycle would be good bullshit", more stable levels

do what you want, but cycling now is retarded, you have your whole life ahead of you, wait until you get settled down, and start thinking about steroids when you're around 23+. at least.

not where you want to be? i was watching the clippers yesterday and the guys are skinny as shit.

and dbol by itself, don't get me started... test is always the base of the cycle, always run test.

you need to learn about ai's and shit as well, so that gyno risk is minimized.

Last edited:
I think the cycle looks good. I would up the AI though. Clomid should also be used with the Nolva the whole time you are pinning. It might be better to pin once every two weeks to make your gear stretch out further

I think the cycle looks good. I would up the AI though. Clomid should also be used with the Nolva the whole time you are pinning. It might be better to pin once every two weeks to make your gear stretch out further
Running clomid with test is a waste.

Back