• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Your Top five supplements and manufacturer

buildingup

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
The wife and I are opening a supplement store and there has been discussion on what lines to carry and all that happy shit. So let's here it brothers and sisters. What's your top 5 supplements and your top 5 Suppliers. Remember this is a legit store lol. I would love to have the shelves stocked with AY SG and AA (anabolic anarchy) but that's just not possible. Lol. So let's here it. Also everyone who contributes positively will receive one of the sample packs the send me. Thanks guys and gals.

I'm not big on supplements, and always order online because I find it cheaper. The one I would add that I am not sure you can buy in any store (have not looked so idk, just a guess?) Is MD intra workout by prime nutrition. I am currently testing it out on me and the SO and am liking it so far.
Other than that I'm useless. Best of luck!

I get mine from luckyvitamin.com. Free shipping anything over $50 and usually arrives in 2 days. Love anything from BSN, Optimum Nutrition, and Musletech. Man opening a brick and mortar store these days is risky with the online craze and there low prices. Hope you have a good location.

Optimum Nutrition is one of my favorite brands. So on that note, Whey Protein and BCAA powder from them...
Cellucor is another... love their C4
Creatine is also a must...
Isopure is solid stuff if you're going to have a fridge, they have good flavored drinks 40gs of Protein... their powders are top-notch as wel

My .02

Muscle sport lean Revolution preworkout. I haven't used it in a few years but when I did it was absolutely insane, best preworkout Ive ever used; and everyone I know who has used it says the same thing. Good luck with the store!

i don't use many legal supps so this is all i have to offer.

Congrats on opening the new store. I have thought about this in the past but never had the capital or the balls to risk it all. I wish you the best of luck.

Now.. to answer your questions..

Protein-Syntrax nectar is awesome
360 cut - BCAA tastes like a blue raspberry slurpee
NOW - for all the single vitamins usually pretty cheap
Optimum for multi and it seems to be a pretty popular protein

Those are the main 4 companies that I use. Let me know when you get the store up and running. Hopefully I can send my business to you rather than bb.com :)

Im a fan of mutant and universal/ animal since those two are the same company.
Mutants PWO and mass gainer protein, i have to eatch the lactose content in protein and that one does what i need. Usually shop around to find it on sale bc it can be expensive as hell but works for me.
Universal, same thing w the mass protein. And animal i like their entire line. The pill packs are just easy, convenient and work!

Here's what the wife and I always have on hand-
Optimum: whey, Micronized creatine, (I'm happy with any ON products.
Dymatize: iso100 always, sometimes elite. And use casein for cooking.
BSN: syntha6 when I want higher-carb protein. Only bsn product I haven't liked is NO Xplodes.
Cellucor: wife loves c4 over any other pre. Sometimes ill use these BCAA's
Lastly: Modern BCAA's are always being used by us as well.

1 more I forgot...
Universal: for the most part, "animal paks" are my vitamin source.

I'm not big on supplements, and always order online because I find it cheaper. The one I would add that I am not sure you can buy in any store (have not looked so idk, just a guess?) Is MD intra workout by prime nutrition. I am currently testing it out on me and the SO and am liking it so far.
Other than that I'm useless. Best of luck!

Prime wholesales the MD Intra...we had John on our Radio show awhile back and it was one of our topics...good stuff..

the key too retail is merchant mix...which means you need a strong mix of all varieties...successful retailers carry what there customers want not only what they like...watch getting sucked into to many 4 for 1's or whatever the deal of the week is with distributors...

Europa and other wholesalers have ranking lists of each commodity and sub commodity as to there retail sales top line dollars in the industry...its a decent starting point..

IML Gear Cream!
I may have heard rumors about certain supplement companies near and dear going mainstream..but idk the details

beyond that..
optimum whey
isopure (omg coffee whey isolate..genius!)
scivation xtend bcaa's mmmmmm tasty
solgar for my vitamin needs

IronMag Labs PH's and DS's sell well

I also like some ALRI prods and love the Labrada protein

IronMag Labs PH's and DS's sell well

I also like some ALRI prods and love the Labrada protein
Send me a list of the legal IML products and they will be on my shelf. Who do I talk to about wholesale and bulk orders

it must be a holiday..heavy's avatar has no socks on

Scivation, on, dymatize, whoever makes the carnivore protein, vitargo v2, karbolyn, and prime nutrition products. Also keeping brands like NOW foods on hand for basic supplementation, nac, dextrose, etc

Thanks for the shout out to SG.

Personally I am not a big fan of supplements. And it's been years since I bought any in the actual store. Online shops are cheaper and have a wider range of both products and flavours.

Hope it goes well for you, a new supplement store that opened just outside the gym I go to, won't be there much longer. Wouldn't be surprised if the owner is dealing on the side just to break even.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Good luck to you and your wife . Other than maybe groceries and a Walmart run , I shop on line . I mean Saturday I ordered board shorts (yes it's 80+here) , foul weather gear , fishing gloves , some weedeater racks and some tren base . I say that to say this , Maybe get a sweet website and push that angle as well .

Get Shredded!
The store will be accompanied by a website. I believe that's the only way to make it work with everyone trying to get the better deal online. Although I think our price points will be low enough people will find it more convenient to shop locally. Thanks again everyone.

Oh and I forgot to mention since I have been cutting and getting way more vascular it seems no matter where I pin I hit and vein. I don't generally aspirate because I think it causes more damage but I was pinning my VG and something told me to aspirate I did and my tube filled with blood. Lol. Good thing I did that time. I was just perfectly in that vein. I get the coughs almost every time but I probably would have coughed to death pushing 1.5 mast and 1.5 tren.

Wow. This got put in the wrong thread. Not sure how the hell that happened.

Back