• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Zhengzhou pharmaceuticals

They are from China. Not pharma grade but very high quality. Its made in factory on machines with everything sterile.
Its not like something made in kitchen. Its professional pharmaceutical company for 20 years.

They are from China. Not pharma grade but very high quality. Its made in factory on machines with everything sterile.
Its not like something made in kitchen. Its professional pharmaceutical company for 20 years.
Thanks for the feeback. Yeah i have some coming in the mail.

This question is for DS, how would you compare to alpha pharma, on a scale from 1 to 10 how does it match up?

Alpha is better choice of course. I didnt try all ZP products yet. Sold alot but havent heard many comments so far.
From what I used I compare ZP to Pharmacom.
ZP were trying to copy AP. But I seriously doubt its same quality level as AP. At least not that I can tell from what I used. Its still good like Pharmacom though.

Im surprised there are no feedback on the boards. I sold tons of tbol and anavar. Sold alot of test and deca too.
Where are these customers with their reviews? I think my customers are quietest customers on the boards. Maybe they want to keep me secret. :)

IML Gear Cream!
Hey DS, I loved pharmacom deca 300 that you used to carry, are you going to ever stock other pharmacom items other than the mixes?

I just got some samples form a source who sells Zhengzhou pharmaceuticals. They sent me Test cyp, tren ace, dbol, and winnstrol. I will be doing blood test forsure i also might use my labmax tests. I will keep everyone up dated. I know the gear is Zhengzhou pharmaceuticals bc the hologram number checks out on there site.

Please keep us updated, I'm curious to see if it does compare to pharmacom. Alpha phArma and pharmacom have been some great gear that I have used. The new lab I have been looking into has been series labs. I consider alphapharma pharm grade and never had an issue with any of their products except for 1. The Astralean clen they offer is just "ok" , I run sciroxx clen and that shit is beast.

hi!
here is mine, will keep u informed ...

Attachments

• IMG_20150309_122821.jpg
    IMG_20150309_122821.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 150
Hey DS, I loved pharmacom deca 300 that you used to carry, are you going to ever stock other pharmacom items other than the mixes?

I am stocking many Pharmacom products. Tren enant and mix1 coming soon maybe by next week.
Tren ace and mix2 mix3 within a week after. Pharmacom proviron and anavar within a week after that.
Pharmanolt300 the nandrolone mix will be restocked soon too. Its blend of 4 esters (like sust).
Nandrolone prop, NPP, deca and nandro laurate. Its very popular mix.

My buddy just took their d bol and is loving it. I personally haven't tried any of their products

hey, look what i found on russian websites

- - - Updated - - -

looks like its real legit trenbolone!

Attachments

• 15.pic.jpg
    15.pic.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 112
  • 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 93
So i just did my 3 shot of test cyp. I doing 500mgwk and i have some of there tren ace that i will start soon. So far i feel real good, morning wood which i never get. Great pumps and endurance is up and so is my lifts. I deff recommend Zhengzhou pharmaceuticals.

Brother, here is your Pharmacom Deca 300. http://us-domesticsupply.com/Nandrobolin-250-DECA-Nandrolone-Decanoate-250mg-1ml-10amps-Alpha-Pharma
Also I have in stock Pharmanolt 300 which is blend of 4 different nandrolone esters, like sust.
Nandrolone propionate 60mg, Nandrone phenylpropionate 60mg, Nandrolone decanoate 90mg, Nandrolone laurat 90/1ml
Many customers love this nandrolone blend.

Last edited:
So i just did my 3 shot of test cyp. I doing 500mgwk and i have some of there tren ace that i will start soon. So far i feel real good, morning wood which i never get. Great pumps and endurance is up and so is my lifts. I deff recommend Zhengzhou pharmaceuticals.

:) Thank you for the review.

Get Shredded!
Ive been running zz test e 200 for 6 months along with zz tren e 200 and zz dianab the assaults are unbelievable

This thread is over 2years old...
What ZZ are you talking about??
ZPHC doesnt make Test E200.
They make Testosterone Enanthate and its 250mg/1ml.

Ive been running zz test e 200 for 6 months along with zz tren e 200 and zz dianab the assaults are unbelievable

Back