• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ashop.in ?

In all fairness you can put that in for many sponsors here and something will pop up.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

well,for alin there are a lot of results...and would you order from a source like this?plenty of better shops,for me

I'm almost convinced that anyone bashing ashop is doing so out of jealousy. There gear is bar-none but delivery sucks but that's with any international source. 3 weeks on all my orders and bloods to legitimize all of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alin sold counterfeit bananas to King Kong. He has balls of steel. Superman used his Test and watched his bench drop from 20,000 lbs. to 500 lbs. Alin sold Christopher Reeve a broken wheelchair. I'm pretty sure he was the one who deflated Tom Brady's footballs. He has no scruples or morals. He'd sell clothes hangers and vacuum cleaners outside abortion clinics if he thought he could make a buck.

I've used him once in the past (probably about 3 years ago), ordered the stealth line injectables along with some of the balkan pharmacy tablets. The stealth injectable seemed to work pretty well (didn't get any blood work done at the time) - ran test + deca, had significant lean muscle gains along with strength increases. I wasn't impressed with the orals that I ran (tried the dbols and exemestane), didn't notice much of an effect (ran the dblol while on a TRT dose prior to the actual cycle to test out the effectiveness).

I didn't feel comfortable ordering non-stealth gear from Alin (tablets being the exception since he ships them out in non-pharmacy looking packaging) since he's an international source and found the stealth line to be too much of a pain (transferring the gear from satchels to vials) so switched over to domestic sources instead.

I've heard good things about his injectable line (balkan), I'd give it a shot if you're okay with ordering internationally. Just be patient with the delivery - the turnaround time is nothing close to what you get with domestic suppliers (in my experience).

Last edited:
seems like all big suppliers have had a few problems therefor a few enemies . not much you can do, if you have a good success rate with a supplier these days you better stick with him--

stealth used to be much cheaper than the rest because it was a pain--i think about half price when i bought it--it sucked switching it all over but quality was no better or worse than than the balkin

Ashop was my first ever online order and they where fine , I still think the stealth juice is some of the best shit I have used !!!! Anyways the sources here shop have what you need

Get Shredded!
Placed an order on 2/25/16 for Stealth Test, Dbol, Clen, Aromasin, Nolvadex. My package was split into two packages and I received a tracking number for Pkg1 about 5-6 days after ordering; keep in mind payment processing through WU before they would ship so that seems like a reasonable time frame. Pkg2 wasn't shipped until 3/09/16 and didn't arrive until 3/24/16. The process was a it lengthy but in the end everything arrived very discreetly and securely packaged. I actually jumped the gun and did my first pin before getting blood work but then had bloods done four days later and they showed my gear is GTG (you can see the results in my First Cycle thread on here). So far the dbol is doing what it should and the aromasin seems to be working just fine at 12.5mg EOD, ill have bloods in a few weeks to make sure everything is on point.

My wife is taking the Clen and started off at 20 the. 40/40/60/60/80/80/80, etc. She hasn't really noticed much of anything as far as shakes go, just a little shaky an hour after her dose but that's it.

We we have some Clen from PSL that she threw in on one of her 80mcg days and she felt much different on that. So we will stick this out for her two weeks on with Ashops Clen and then her next two weeks (after a break) will be on PSL's so she can compare the two.

Overall I'm a happy customer of Ashop and their customer service has been top notch for us. I would use them again but I will place my order a month or two in advance of any cycle.

Glad I found this post - thanks for sharing everyone. Was just about to order here - will keep on looking and looking and looking....

Glad I found this post - thanks for sharing everyone. Was just about to order here - will keep on looking and looking and looking....

Why? Alinshop is perfectly fine. Ordered from him on multiple occasions with no complaints. Arrival time might take a while but that's to be expected with international the majority of the time.

Also it's pretty easy to find out who the trusted sources are on this board.. Hell there are multiple threads covering that topic.

Why? Alinshop is perfectly fine. Ordered from him on multiple occasions with no complaints. Arrival time might take a while but that's to be expected with international the majority of the time.

Also it's pretty easy to find out who the trusted sources are on this board.. Hell there are multiple threads covering that topic.

I used Ashop a long time ago and it took forever , but it was so funny because I purchased the Stealth gear , and I will not give details but it was so funny how the stealth packs came in , very cool , anyways that stealth gear was some LEGIT shit because I was on 100 mgs of TRT at that time and after pinning some of that Stealth gear my total test was almost 3k and my doctor pretty much called me out , so I said fuck this TRT shit ... Also I used Naps once and the Naps test was also over dosed I believe ... I was banging wife 3 times a day on that vacation and jacking off on top of that ... it was crazy ..

Things have gotten pretty bad lately over there, hopefully they will get it straightened out

Things have gotten pretty bad lately over there, hopefully they will get it straightened out

Gotcha. I haven't ordered in about a year or so, hate to see them having issues though.

I've been using ashop for 7 years +|_ . I've never been burned and do blood work every 6 months for trt with my doctor. I've never gotten bad gear from this site. The only real issue I have is they are slow as fuck to get your product out.

Back