• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pharmacom MIX 5

Eh, just how it was treating you as far as workouts and overall "feeling"..how often do you pin (once or twice a day), any other pip to speak of. etc... Also, what's the onset of when it "hits", for you... I know TNE usually takes about 2 hours to really give me that extra push...

If this stuff has guaiacol in it then I'm pretty positive it's an oil base not water suspension.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the winny is what we're looking at in the oil. Not positive though, I emailed pharmacom about it and didn't get a response. Darius said he'll find out the carrier and details of the mix. Also Jester, it does take about 2hrs I've only trained 2hrs post inject. It's not as extreme as I thought it would be, it's subtle. But you know something is working, there is an extra umpf in my lifts. I need to conpare to mfl tren base and AP androxine.

It is oil, not sure what the carrier oil is but it's oil.

Correct .. So it should be an oil solution.

By definition of solution it should be a homogenous mixture in which the solute (test tren winny) should be completely dissolved in the solvent (guaiacol and whatever else) which means the particles of solute in the solution cannot be seen by naked eye so it should NOT separate like it did in the below pic you posted:

3f0702be4b183fa8844c1121a09a9185.jpg

Correct .. So it should be an oil solution.

By definition of solution it should be a homogenous mixture in which the solute (test tren winny) should be completely dissolved in the solvent (guaiacol and whatever else) which means the particles of solute in the solution cannot be seen by naked eye so it should NOT separate like it did in the below pic you posted:

3f0702be4b183fa8844c1121a09a9185.jpg

What do you think we're looking at here?

What do you think we're looking at here?

It's the hormone coming out of solution and that's why it goes back to normal when heated up(for what reason the solute is coming out the solvent I do not know).

I guess you could compare to crashed gear if that helps you understand.

This is what I was thinking, it was the winny and/or test and/or tren. Idk why it is either waters. I messaged Darius and I'll message the Pharmacom Store again.

Get Shredded!
Thanks for the relay to my question... This is exactly why I was asking when you first put this post up with those pics... It looks like it needs to be heated using an actual heat source instead of just warming it under water, it does look like it fell out of solution... I had this same small issue with the injectable Dbol that I won... When I got it, it looked like it had seperated, like it was a clear colored "syrup" sitting at the bottom...and when I rolled the vial in my fingers it just floated around in the oil... So I put it on my heat source and let it heat for bit, then swirled it, then put it back on and added heat again, then swirled it, etc..eventually it went right back into uniform solution and has been holding ever since... Still would like to hear what Darius says as far as what carrier it is made with...

Thanks for the relay to my question... This is exactly why I was asking when you first put this post up with those pics... It looks like it needs to be heated using an actual heat source instead of just warming it under water, it does look like it fell out of solution... I had this same small issue with the injectable Dbol that I won... When I got it, it looked like it had seperated, like it was a clear colored "syrup" sitting at the bottom...and when I rolled the vial in my fingers it just floated around in the oil... So I put it on my heat source and let it heat for bit, then swirled it, then put it back on and added heat again, then swirled it, etc..eventually it went right back into uniform solution and has been holding ever since... Still would like to hear what Darius says as far as what carrier it is made with...
Exactly brother it fell out and is now like like a syrup in the solution. This is great to hear, that you've had the same experience. What would you suggest besides hot water, a lighter held from a distance or? I also thank waters for jumping in there is definitely something off here.

Hi guys!
Sorry for delayed reply regarding this matter.

That is the problem of all short esters and especially mixes without esters. All compounds there have no esters attached and the compound itself separates from the oil as a result of low temperature impact.
Active substance is not altered. The product is safe to use. That separation actually confirms that there is active compound in the vial.

To fuse the substances, you have to warm up the vial.

For Mix 5 we use raisin-seed oil, but also add up to 10% medical ethyl oleate (depending on the product) to prevent a painful absorption.

Thank you!

Never tried the heating pad. Did try a blow dryer then gave up and said fuck it. Could see needing to decrease viscosity in this yummy stuff though.

If any of you guys are still subbed...I have an update. I shot 2ml roughly 2 hrs before my shoulders and calves last night. And I had to update because this shit is strong as FUCK.

I was so intensely focused, filled with strength and aggression it was UNBELIEVABLE. I was fucking throwing weight around...never trained like that before. Like a fucking RAGE. This mix around 1.5 - 2ml, 2hr pwo will kick your fucking ASS.

I LOVE IT. I will be using this whenever I have a little extra to spare...incredible mix.

I also cracked into a new vial, might have something to do with that. Either way...insane yall.

IML Gear Cream!
Nice.. I just got mine recently, gonna be trying it out real soon.. Thanks again for the feedback..

If any of you guys are still subbed...I have an update. I shot 2ml roughly 2 hrs before my shoulders and calves last night. And I had to update because this shit is strong as FUCK.

I was so intensely focused, filled with strength and aggression it was UNBELIEVABLE. I was fucking throwing weight around...never trained like that before. Like a fucking RAGE. This mix around 1.5 - 2ml, 2hr pwo will kick your fucking ASS.

I LOVE IT. I will be using this whenever I have a little extra to spare...incredible mix.

I also cracked into a new vial, might have something to do with that. Either way...insane yall.

Sounds dangerous :)

Thank you for the review! I think this will be my next cycle. Would you recommend this by itself and maybe an oral? Like anavar? 10 weeks?

Thank you for the review! I think this will be my next cycle. Would you recommend this by itself and maybe an oral? Like anavar? 10 weeks?

Yes, Anavar would do a great stack with the MIX-5.
you can take the Mix-5 only on training days and Anavar ED.

You'll have a 15% DISCOUNT for being an ASF member Sir!
Please send me your order number through PM.

All orders from PharmacomStore.in have a premium delivery service included in our retail prices, in terms of both transit time and security. 5-6 days to US plus 100% shipping success rate to US for the 6th consecutive year in a row.

thank you!

Yes, Anavar would do a great stack with the MIX-5.
you can take the Mix-5 only on training days and Anavar ED.

You'll have a 15% DISCOUNT for being an ASF member Sir!
Please send me your order number through PM.

All orders from PharmacomStore.in have a premium delivery service included in our retail prices, in terms of both transit time and security. 5-6 days to US plus 100% shipping success rate to US for the 6th consecutive year in a row.

thank you!

I want to try and get some mix 5 for my next summer blast. It's a long ways away but I miss that stuff. Such a good, clean, quality product.

I'm new to the forum I would like to know why it should be tested on your pet everyday and not twice a week like others?

I'm new to the forum I would like to know why it should be tested on your pet everyday and not twice a week like others?

It's a base... There is no ester attached.. Means it's in and out of your system very quick.. So to keep bloods stable it would need to be pinned everyday....

You should read up about esters...

Back