• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Steel Gear puts their Test E to the test, 20ml of Test E in exchange for blood work.

I'd test it out for ya, don't think you'll have trouble finding an excess of members willing.

IML Gear Cream!
SteelGear.net offers 20ml of Test E in exchange for blood work.
If you are willing to follow heavy's protocol then apply within this thread :winkfinger:

Your sig says " No longer SG representative"... sounds shady to me...

What if someone agrees and has the package rerouted and it never arrives? Are they still accountable?

Your sig says " No longer SG representative"... sounds shady to me...
Since SG has no other reps on here and just paid 3 month fees I can't just ditch him.
I gave SG some conditions, he met all of them but 1, that being 1 person still waiting for a gift from Dannie Claus (my rep pay I decided to give away to members of this forum).
What if someone agrees and has the package rerouted and it never arrives? Are they still accountable?
Naturally, as long as they own up to it and cover the price of products then its all good.

Back