• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

AY TIPP Results and No Drama!

Skip Foursome

Gym Derelict
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Here again with TIPP results when cruising.

DISCLAIMER
I decided to do this lab work the same as Test-E protocol for pinning twice a week with blood drawn 3.5 days after last pin. In no way am I trying to draw comparisons with Test-E results and TIPP as the two are different in esters and half lives. I only bring Test-E protocol into discussion for comparisons sake. This lab work is more of a service to AY customers that cruise on TIPP then a comparison of the two different esters.

TIPP
TIPP is a 250mg blend of two esters:
Testosterone Isocaproate at 150mgs
Testosterone phenylpropionate at 100mgs

BACKGROUND
I have been cruising on TIPP for four weeks prior to blood draw. One twist to this cruise is the first two weeks I used TIPP I purchased in early 2014, and for the second two weeks I had just received a new batch in early January of 2015. This allows me verify the consistency with the old batch to this new batch.

RBC, HEMOGLOBIN, HEMATOCRIT
I have made progress in getting these numbers lower over the last few months adding a baby aspirin per day. To get my hematocrit lower I am going to try two baby aspirin per day to see if that helps get this number within range.

ESTRADIOL
One thing I have done different on this cruise I decided to add 12.5mgs of aromasin 24 hours after injection to help reduce my E2 number that has become an issue lately. Back in October it it 64pg/ml without an AI and comparing to my new number it has dropped to 48pg/ml so that is an improvement but I have never needed an AI in the past so not sure why this is an issue now. Thinking of bumping my aromasin up to 25mgs 24 hours after injection to see if that gets me within range with E2.

TESTOSTERONE
Last but not least the testosterone number is very consistent. This time while running the new batch for two weeks I am at 1,302ng/dl when I was 1,338ng/dl back in October with the older batch.

SUMMARY
Like I said in the title, no drama when it comes to AY products. Not only is the TIPP a consistent product but so are all the other products such as TPA, Anavar, NPP, Tren along with ancillaries such as the aromasin. If you would like to see previous cruise results from October you can find them here: http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/31862-AY-TIPP-Results!

Attachments

• Lab-01.jpg
    Lab-01.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 88
  • Lab-02.JPG
    Lab-02.JPG
    45.3 KB · Views: 103
Skip always knows how to write up labs . Thanks brother for this service you do for all members of ASF ! So to be clear 300mg/wk pinned 2xweekly or did you stick with the 250 mg/wk you usually cruise on ? Not to sound like a broken record as I have stated this many times but Ay's Tipp is my go to test product for all my runs . I am on it now at 1,000 mg/wk with 600mg/wk Npp , proviron 100mg/day and last couple weeks just to finish this run off tren a at 280mg/wk . I am really growing and have gained back all the muscle / weight I had lost over the late fall . Strength is increasing rapidly and all I want to do is eat ! lol I know a lot of you guys have tried Tipp but with the current situation with test e raws I am surprised more people aren't going to Tipp . It just has this extra kick over cyp or enanthate and still only twice weekly injections . To me it is the ideal test esters . I usually use it with TPA but I am out ! Damn time to re UP for sure I can't have that .

Skip always knows how to write up labs . Thanks brother for this service you do for all members of ASF ! So to be clear 300mg/wk pinned 2xweekly or did you stick with the 250 mg/wk you usually cruise on ? Not to sound like a broken record as I have stated this many times but Ay's Tipp is my go to test product for all my runs . I am on it now at 1,000 mg/wk with 600mg/wk Npp , proviron 100mg/day and last couple weeks just to finish this run off tren a at 280mg/wk . I am really growing and have gained back all the muscle / weight I had lost over the late fall . Strength is increasing rapidly and all I want to do is eat ! lol I know a lot of you guys have tried Tipp but with the current situation with test e raws I am surprised more people aren't going to Tipp . It just has this extra kick over cyp or enanthate and still only twice weekly injections . To me it is the ideal test esters . I usually use it with TPA but I am out ! Damn time to re UP for sure I can't have that .

Oh yea, 250mg a week, jeeze I cannot believe I forgot that part!

I agree with the broken record, not much new to expound on other than the gear is great.

I run TIPP with TPA when blasting too, great combination.

Oh yea, 250mg a week, jeeze I cannot believe I forgot that part!

I agree with the broken record, not much new to expound on other than the gear is great.

I run TIPP with TPA when blasting too, great combination.

Her test has always been my favorite, strong as hell and delivered consistent results. I have yet to run TIPP but I want to. Currently using Test E and very happy with it. You never ever have to worry about products from AY, premium quality comes at a price but who cares when you need 2/3 the dose and don't have infections.

Another great set of labs and results. As usual. Thanks skip.

Her test has always been my favorite, strong as hell and delivered consistent results. I have yet to run TIPP but I want to. Currently using Test E and very happy with it. You never ever have to worry about products from AY, premium quality comes at a price but who cares when you need 2/3 the dose and don't have infections.
Her TIPP is really good. One of my favs.

Great write up , Wish they were all written up like that.

Thanks Skip

As always a concise write up. Skip is for sure the best at summing up cycles and documenting the results. We are lucky to have him here, especially because he works in the medical field and is not just blowing smoke.

Nice work brother!

hey Skip..if you keep the same 12.5mg aromasin dose but move it to about 12-14 hours post inject you will most likely see and little more decline in that e2 number in my experience with TIPP...fyi

nice labs also..

Thanks for posting.. So do you think the baby aspirin really helps with the hemoacrit lower? I try to remember to take one a day but sometimes I forget. I need to be more consistent .

hey Skip..if you keep the same 12.5mg aromasin dose but move it to about 12-14 hours post inject you will most likely see and little more decline in that e2 number in my experience with TIPP...fyi

nice labs also..
I will give that a try on my next cruise. Thanks!

Thanks for posting.. So do you think the baby aspirin really helps with the hemoacrit lower? I try to remember to take one a day but sometimes I forget. I need to be more consistent .

My RBC and hemoglobin dropped since I started the baby aspirin. Hemoticrit has dropped some but not enough. I have started two baby aspirin a couple of weeks ago and will let you know how it goes.

AY oils are by far my fav. TIPP is at the top of that list. Thanks for the info!

Just wondering about the elevated liver values. This was done w/o orals right? What is a good limit for AAS users?
My AST was 55
and ALT was 85, currently completely clean and haven't ran anything in a long time. THX :)

Yes, no orals while cruising.

I don't know why my values are high. I used to think it was because I worked out everyday right up to the blood draw but that has not been the case this time as I took 2 days of prior to blood draw.

I can tell you my doctor has looked at my enzymes when elevated like yours and has not said anything so take from that what you want.

But it never hurts to talk to your doctor and see what he says.

Get Shredded!
Thank you skip! Talked to my doc, he first said it could be from a high fat or protein diet. Def on the high protein, but low fats. I was on a liver detox supp because i was going hard over the holidays and wanted to clean it out. Either way he wasn't too concerned for now, and told me to stop the detox and check again in 2-3 weeks. If they are still high said maybe a liver ultrasound :eek:

I think that is the case for me. And my doctors response sounds about the same as yours so seems like not too big of an issue.

Over the last couple of years my ASL and ALT have been in range maybe twice out of 14 lab reports. I think it may also have something to do with breaking down muscle but I am not that well educated in that area.

Excellent write up Skip! Thanks for posting that.... TIPP was the first product I ever tried from AY so you could say she popped my cherry with that one LOL..... great gear :winkfinger:

Street!!!!

Where the heck you been? Spending more time working out than hanging around here I see :winkfinger:

Back