• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bulking with Tren E

You should be able to make some nice lean gains and gain a good amount of strength.

Yes you can bulk off tren adjust diet and work out you grow into a monster

You can use just about any AAS for bulking, cutting, lean mass..It boils down to diet/macros

But to answer your question, Tren can be a potent mass agent..Im running it concurrent with test/nandrolone/dbol/drol

my best mass gaining cycles have always had tren in them. it's my go to drug other than test :winkfinger: (although dbol is a close 2nd)

How about cutting with tren e? Concern is water weight. Right? I'm considering running tren e at a high dose with moderate test. What else would be good to add while cutting? Winstrol, anavar? What are some good suggestions?

sorry to high jack thread. Just curious.

How about cutting with tren e? Concern is water weight. Right? I'm considering running tren e at a high dose with moderate test. What else would be good to add while cutting? Winstrol, anavar? What are some good suggestions?

sorry to high jack thread. Just curious.

winny is great as a finisher, but it really doesn't have a place in recreational use since the aesthetic benefits of using it pretty much completely disappear when you come off it. var is great for cutting, tbol can be used as well, but i would take var over tbol for cutting any day of the week. i personally love running mast any time i run tren whether is bulking or cutting, you just need to change up the diet.

The same thing applies.. you can cut while on ALMOST any compound.. this comes down to diet,genetics,controlling E2 levels,and consistency with all the above.. I seen guys go on stage while using dbol to assist with keeping the muscle belly looking full..

Tren isn't a CUTTING agent per say, but it surely can make the process a lot easier.. Its thermogenic properties really exploit the fat burning ratio especially with the proper nutritional intake..

If I ran tren,test,mast and var - what doses would you suggest? Some guys suggest test lower than tren. Others vice versa. I'm not familiar with mast or var. I've ran 4 or 5 cycles. Test, deca, Dbol, and anadrol.

IML Gear Cream!
someone else will probably reply to it before i do, but if it's slow at work tonight i'll post a response.

Back