• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

TBJ's " By Any Means Necessary Log" with Steroidify

Get Shredded!
TBJ's " By Any Means Necessary Log" with Pharmacom

Damn brah u look like u lift :roflmao:....jk'n ......nice work :winkfinger:

I'm trying to get biceps like twisted

Cant wait for that tren perma pump it gives me

I have a disfunctional attachment to tren , sorta like that girl that makes u have the best orgasm ..but the bitch is nuts and u know shes not good for u ...but every so often u got to tap that ass:p

Hahahaha. I'm about to go dysfunctionally attach to that crazy bitch right now.

Pinned 50mg tren a an hour ago. Headed to the track for some sprint work.

Dynamic stretch and sprint.

400m x 3 - 3 minute rest
200m x 4 - 1:30 minute rest
100m x 6 - :45 second rest.

Abs, core, stretching.

You're gonna lose all your gainz!

:(

I tried some OHP with a barbell when I got home and my shoulder is acting up again... It hurt with 95 pounds.... First my elbow now my shoulder AGAIN.

100 push ups, 75 pull-ups, 200 air squats, 200 crunches

That's all I got for today.

No arm pain, not going to push it.

840d7f1662a3e14d671695a4be328f83.jpg

IML Gear Cream!

Damn you, I have to lift through brutal left elbow pain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn you, I have to lift through brutal left elbow pain

Yeah yours was hurting wasn't it? What happened??

You know how to get ahold of me

TBJ's " By Any Means Necessary Log" with Pharmacom

Im watchin u ......:eek:

Best physique possible.. By any means necessary

A gram of mast prop for two months? Mine as well just run 3G of gear a week at this rate. Fuck diet.

Last edited:
Best physique possible.. By any means necessary

A gram of mast prop for two months? Mine as well just run 3G of gear a week at this rate. Fuck diet.

No no no thats how I think :p trust me got me no where , u just continue ur log sir ....

Get Shredded!
Looking good sir. My dysmorphia has completely taken over and I'm addicted to the scale and it went backwards 😱😱😱😱😱 Houston has been watching this kickstart and it was really weird to hear an outside view on what gearz abuse looks like last night. Apparently this all looks like a lot of work. "Intense" is how what we do was described to me. I guess that's better than someone saying it looks like the "easy way out".

Sucks about your arm. I've got some sciatic/pinched nerve thing going on for the last 6 weeks. I can't squat or DL at all right now. I feel like a giant pussy.

Looking good sir. My dysmorphia has completely taken over and I'm addicted to the scale and it went backwards Houston has been watching this kickstart and it was really weird to hear an outside view on what gearz abuse looks like last night. Apparently this all looks like a lot of work. "Intense" is how what we do was described to me. I guess that's better than someone saying it looks like the "easy way out".

Sucks about your arm. I've got some sciatic/pinched nerve thing going on for the last 6 weeks. I can't squat or DL at all right now. I feel like a giant pussy.

What was your cycle again? I knew it was lots of gearz. Gearz abuse = good!

What was your cycle again? I knew it was lots of gearz. Gearz abuse = good!
50/50/50/50 ED ace/base/dbol/drol for 6 weeks (going into week 4)
300 testE 700primo til I drop the kickstart, then just 1g primo and 600 test. I have var and for the last 10 weeks.

50/50/50/50 ED ace/base/dbol/drol for 6 weeks (going into week 4)
300 testE 700primo til I drop the kickstart, then just 1g primo and 600 test. I have var and for the last 10 weeks.

Holy gearz. Are you a walking erection? That sounds amazing. I've always wanted legit var, like 100mg ed legit. Does it give you bad pumps? I don't think I could run it and do cross fit and all that running around and shit. I might buy some epistane..

Saving the var. I'm still in the tren/drol/dbol phase. Yes, constant boners are an issue. I'm basically a caveman. Sex, food, sleep. Everything else is kind of fuzzy and hard to comprehend.

Saving the var. I'm still in the tren/drol/dbol phase. Yes, constant boners are an issue. I'm basically a caveman. Sex, food, sleep. Everything else is kind of fuzzy and hard to comprehend.

That describes my exact feeling on high test low tren.

Looking good sir. My dysmorphia has completely taken over and I'm addicted to the scale and it went backwards  Houston has been watching this kickstart and it was really weird to hear an outside view on what gearz abuse looks like last night. Apparently this all looks like a lot of work. "Intense" is how what we do was described to me. I guess that's better than someone saying it looks like the "easy way out".

I am a scale addict as well. I was on the rise and about the same time went stagnant. Late week 4 into week 5 weight started climbing again fucking steady. On week 6 and Adjusting the doses next week. Plus the insanity just got here .

The last two nights I've been extremely fidgety and extremely agitated. Way more than when I ran tren last summer... I'm guessing because I was on 50-75mg proviron at the time and feelin like a king. :(

Everything is pissing me off now. I'm becoming very short with people. I yelled at a psych patient last night because he was giving one of my coworkers a hard time. He was drunk and mouthing off so I went into his room and shut the door. I wanted to slap a bitch

Dude step back and count to ten . The ends justify the means. I'm in an rv right now with children and drunk adults on tren. It's possible.

Back